Legit đź‘Ť At last, I got Paid From Socialseos

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am sorry to make everyone feel troubled and panicked about the website Socialseo and yesterday finally I got my payment and I feel we should stop doubting a website if it makes a small delay in the payments.

So everyone who wishes to join can ask me for the invite and I will guide them and those that have joined should start earning from the website.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.670
They may have paid you, and that's good and I'm really glad, but people should continue to know that it's an arbitrary site and even doing the admission tasks they may well not accept you on the platform, as is my case or like many others who replicated the same thing on Forumcoin.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
They may have paid you, and that's good and I'm really glad, but people should continue to know that it's an arbitrary site and even doing the admission tasks they may well not accept you on the platform, as is my case or like many others who replicated the same thing on Forumcoin.
It is not an arbitrary site as you put it. There are certainly some things that you did not do right which made them to reject you. You haven to find out why you and other people were rejected while others were accepted.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.670
It is not an arbitrary site as you put it. There are certainly some things that you did not do right which made them to reject you. You haven to find out why you and other people were rejected while others were accepted.
what I did wrong in writting a Facebook comment of 2-3 lines? When have I done hundreds of times on other microtasking sites such as Aviso.bz Seofast.ru, RapidWorkers and more? you can see the reviews of others saying the same thing, the admission test was a phrase of 2-3 lines on Facebook, that was the requirement and have a real profile, which mine is, since it is my profile of more than 15 years ago, so judge for yourself, and my comment was more detailed than many of those who were there, are you a user of that website?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.600
Raw Dex
$0.283
@riberet19 I'm the one that introduced the poster to that site he is my referral. I have been working with the site for about 6 years now. They have always paid me. I assured the poster that he will be paid since payment takes about 5 business days. So you need to find out from the site what you did wrong to correct it so that you can get approval to work on the site. it is a very legit site.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.660
I am a member of that site but got no interest to continue. It needs ample time to reform the tasks they require to members which I cannot do due to my active work.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's actually very great I'm not a member of this site but it sounds intresting maybe when I have more time I will be able to join and earn money from there

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.600
Raw Dex
$0.283
You can join and if you want could reach out to help you where you need some clarification. 8t is a simple site to use and you can remain active to earn regularly

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
I am sorry to make everyone feel troubled and panicked about the website Socialseo and yesterday finally I got my payment and I feel we should stop doubting a website if it makes a small delay in the payments.

So everyone who wishes to join can ask me for the invite and I will guide them and those that have joined should start earning from the website.
It is indeed a good platform and I was able to complete a task on the platform yesterday but I want to know how long it will take me to get credited before I continue other ones

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Getting to know that you were paid on the site is a thing of joy and makes me want to ask for the link of the site so I can also join in and start working there to enable me start earning and also get paid after a good work I would get to do there on the site.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
Getting to know that you were paid on the site is a thing of joy and makes me want to ask for the link of the site so I can also join in and start working there to enable me start earning and also get paid after a good work I would get to do there on the site.
You can send him a direct message so that he will send you the link and he will also teach you how to make money from it because that was the exact thing I did too and the platform is good

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can send him a direct message so that he will send you the link and he will also teach you how to make money from it because that was the exact thing I did too and the platform is good
Like how much can you make in a day on he site as that is a very vital information one needs to get before jumping into the site as right in this site rif I do earn at least in a day $0.5 or even $1 in a day.
So that is one thing that I would want to know about the site as man needs a lot of sites to engage in to help fend for himself.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.600
Raw Dex
$0.283
It is indeed a good platform and I was able to complete a task on the platform yesterday but I want to know how long it will take me to get credited before I continue other ones
You don't have to worry about the time you would be credited just keep on working on the site you would get to be credited eventually. just keep on posting they can credit you all in a day.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
There are days when I earn almost $0.50 inside 30-50 mins so its not bad.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
Like how much can you make in a day on he site as that is a very vital information one needs to get before jumping into the site as right in this site rif I do earn at least in a day $0.5 or even $1 in a day.
So that is one thing that I would want to know about the site as man needs a lot of sites to engage in to help fend for himself.
I think you can make $0.5 everyday.
I think that amount of money is still good compared to nothing as long as the tasks and not very rigorous for us to do

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Its a good website but we need to be patient about it and if anyone likes to learn few tips then they can ask me and can also take my invite to join

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.670
@riberet19 I'm the one that introduced the poster to that site he is my referral. I have been working with the site for about 6 years now. They have always paid me. I assured the poster that he will be paid since payment takes about 5 business days. So you need to find out from the site what you did wrong to correct it so that you can get approval to work on the site. it is a very legit site.
I'm not saying it's not legitimate, but hey I'm really not interested anymore, I participate in other microtasking websites that pay just as well, so I'll keep the ones I already work on.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
Its a good website but we need to be patient about it and if anyone likes to learn few tips then they can ask me and can also take my invite to join
It is a good website as you have said and I have tried to use it but I am waiting for them to approve my task to see if I will continue to use it or not but I'm surely going to continue

Back