Legit đź‘Ť At last, I got Paid From Socialseos

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I am sorry to make everyone feel troubled and panicked about the website Socialseo and yesterday finally I got my payment and I feel we should stop doubting a website if it makes a small delay in the payments.

So everyone who wishes to join can ask me for the invite and I will guide them and those that have joined should start earning from the website.
It is nice to hear that you finally received your payment. Delays in payments can happen sometimes. It seems to be a very interesting earning site. How the system works there? How can you earn there? I would love to know. Thank you very much in advance.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.655
I am sorry to make everyone feel troubled and panicked about the website Socialseo and yesterday finally I got my payment and I feel we should stop doubting a website if it makes a small delay in the payments.

So everyone who wishes to join can ask me for the invite and I will guide them and those that have joined should start earning from the website.
How much have they paid you and what are the payment rates? Is there any posting limit and do they accept PayPal as a model of payment? If you answer those questions you can pm me the link.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
@Bisolami you can go ahead with it when once you are approved as the site is legit and paying. you just have to keep checking the site daily for new tasks
I have nig been approved. I opened an account at first and they told me that it has been closed and I opened another one and it keeps telling me the same thing. I don't know why that is happening

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
You would need to contact them @Bisolami on the support section. Just raise a support ticket to let them know what is happening to your account to help you rectify it.
Ooh that will e better then
I was actually wondering what could have gone wrong but I guess that this method will work and I will get back to you to tell you how it goes

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.600
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is a paid to post site you have tasks you have to complete daily posted on the site it is not really your typical paid to post site you just go and type away

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am glad to have joined this website but there is a catch as we need to pay the fee twice to the website, first they cut the admin fee and after that Pp cuts its fee

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.600
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah they might get their fees which is just minutes but remember that they pay well too for each 2 sentences post you do. The least you can earn from the site is 6 cents per post

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is a good news to receive payment from a platform because that will serve as a source of encouragement. in actuality, getting payment is a motivating factor for online earners.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$2.245
Raw Dex
$0.083
I didn't hear about the site? How is the site? How does the site work? How much is the payout? Can you send me a link I will check it out and will join if find good.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Good and thanks for the update I really like people like you that update his fellow friend on a legit and paying site so other people can try to if you have another update please always share

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
They may have paid you, and that's good and I'm really glad, but people should continue to know that it's an arbitrary site and even doing the admission tasks they may well not accept you on the platform, as is my case or like many others who replicated the same thing on Forumcoin.
I managed to create an account there, but I was rejected because I don't know what mistake I made. Several times I got emails to do assignments, even though I couldn't log in at all because my account had been deactivated. I felt weird about this site so I left it. I'm glad to hear if this site is suitable for others.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Good and thanks for the update I really like people like you that update his fellow friend on a legit and paying site so other people can try to if you have another update please always share
They are paying and the tasks are fairly well paid so its a good website and anyone that is interested to join can ask me for the invite as you cannot join without an invitation link

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.655
Yeah they might get their fees which is just minutes but remember that they pay well too for each 2 sentences post you do. The least you can earn from the site is 6 cents per post
Is the site still accepting new members from any part of the world? I would like to sign up and I read it from somewhere that you must get an invitation link for you to sign up. Could you pm me the joining link if you don't mind?

Back