Avoid doing any business with @Enxx

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
@Enxx contacted me to buy my coins at forumcoin which was $4. Since he has a thread here to exchange RIF points to Naira and I have transacted about twice with him successfully I decided to sell my $4 forum coin to him for Naira.

He requested I send the coins to @Ginger so he can get LTC from him which I did. Since that Sunday till now he has not come online or paid me. His number +234 810 972 4830 which I have has been switched off since Sunday night.

So I'm alerting you all since he has exchange thread here and even a forex thread here to help people trade forex. Please beware and transact less with him, he might just be a scam.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
He might have a problem sending you the conversion. Just wait until 1 week expires. He's an online earner an his refutation is at stake if he scams you and others. The worst scenario is if he changed his username. I'm hoping he'll pay you. He should be afraid of the bad karma. It's devastating. Trust is gone and will never be retrieved. I'm so sorry for this @cherry123 .

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
He might have a problem sending you the conversion. Just wait until 1 week expires. He's an online earner an his refutation is at stake if he scams you and others. The worst scenario is if he changed his username. I'm hoping he'll pay you. He should be afraid of the bad karma. It's devastating. Trust is gone and will never be retrieved. I'm so sorry for this @cherry123 .
I just checked the other sites he is active on he has no points on them. it's seems he knew what he was doing he withdrew all his points on them. He might just come back with a new username, that's if he hadn't done that already.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
How dare he scammed you. He will be tortured by his conscience, that's if he has conscience. After a week without his message and pay, just move on and consider it a gambling that you loss.Is he from your country? Is he young or old?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
How dare he scammed you. He will be tortured by his conscience, that's if he has conscience. After a week without his message and pay, just move on and consider it a gambling that you loss.Is he from your country? Is he young or old?
He is a young man and it just petty of him to do that. Scam someone of a mere $4 that's very low of him.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
What a man, young but immoral. He lacks good values and even right manners. He might be poor as a rat. He's a pity loser. He should have calculated his actions. Right you met virtually but virtual friends are humans and subject to feel pain of being cheated, May his kind doesn't multiply.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
What a man, young but immoral. He lacks good values and even right manners. He might be poor as a rat. He's a pity loser. He should have calculated his actions. Right you met virtually but virtual friends are humans and subject to feel pain of being cheated, May his kind doesn't multiply.
Yeah it baffles me when people just want to take advantage of another sweats. These are the two threeads people need to beware

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
He's born bad. His bad activities will soon be tracked and he will be banned forever in doing activities online. He's a shameless loser. He's a total insane. Thankful you posted it here so members can get rid of his scam. Please inform RIF Admin to sanction him accordingly.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
He's born bad. His bad activities will soon be tracked and he will be banned forever in doing activities online. He's a shameless loser. He's a total insane. Thankful you posted it here so members can get rid of his scam. Please inform RIF Admin to sanction him accordingly.
Yeah the admin @Darvin needs to bewsre of this username. He needs to be checked.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Enxx contacted me to buy my coins at forumcoin which was $4. Since he has a thread here to exchange RIF points to Naira and I have transacted about twice with him successfully I decided to sell my $4 forum coin to him for Naira.

He requested I send the coins to @Ginger so he can get LTC from him which I did. Since that Sunday till now he has not come online or paid me. His number +234 810 972 4830 which I have has been switched off since Sunday night.

So I'm alerting you all since he has exchange thread here and even a forex thread here to help people trade forex. Please beware and transact less with him, he might just be a scam.
I am so sorry you had to go through that. And thank you for alerting us about this user who is clearly trying to scam people. I hope the user has to face consequences.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
I am so sorry you had to go through that. And thank you for alerting us about this user who is clearly trying to scam people. I hope the user has to face consequences.
Yeah I don't know why people can't just stay away from scamming others. it is really appalling.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.625
This is not a good thing. It seems that we really need to be vigilant with this kind of issue. I hope things will be fixed soon.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah I don't know why people can't just stay away from scamming others. it is really appalling.
For real. It’s one of the worst things you can do to others. It’s just disgusting. I hope people find better ways of earning money instead of using scams as a way to earn. Shameful behaviour.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I just made another deal with him today and it was smooth and I don't have any idea when he didn't paid you and when you sent me fc I paid him LTC for that. I'll ask him about it and would tell him to pay you soon. I don't think he's a scammer

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

His should have just waited for a week before deciding. After all I have done many transactions with and they were successful. How much is $4 that I will decide to scam you when I know how hard it is for you to earn that for posting.

I came to you first because I needed to add to my balance on a trading platform so that I could withdraw. I knew it is usually not instant for them to pay me, that is why I told you I will pay you the next day.

But it was unfortunate for me as they have not paid me till now. I am hoping I will get paid today so that I should pay you. I don't know how to tell you this as I am scared that you won't believe me, that is why I remained silent.

I hope to pay you today and I am very sorry for the inconveniences I have caused you. Below is my pending withdraw screenshot.
Screenshot_20221117-103635.png
Post automatically merged:

I just made another deal with him today and it was smooth and I don't have any idea when he didn't paid you and when you sent me fc I paid him LTC for that. I'll ask him about it and would tell him to pay you soon. I don't think he's a scammer
I am sorry for dragging you into this

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Is it possible to scam someone that already had my details with just $4?
I have done many transactions with her before this. It is just that I encountered a problem that is why this is like this.

And moreover there is no consequences that I will face since I don't have bad intention. I will pay her soon.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
The only thing @Enxx did wrong was to not inform her about the problem and that made @cherry123 panic, I tried to calm her yesterday and that helped her as she was so desperate to ask @Enxx reason for non payment but I am sure things will be sorted in a few hours

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
This is not a good thing. It seems that we really need to be vigilant with this kind of issue. I hope things will be fixed soon.
He dares scam a friend. At his young age he already learned to cheat people the more when he grew mature. We have to get rid of this guy. Hoping he'll be caught soon.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think we need to see the comments before commenting about the persons. The person already commented on the threat and already contacted the OP and will pay very soon so as I said above too he is not a scammer and a trusted person

Back