Avoid doing any business with @Enxx

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
The only thing @Enxx did wrong was to not inform her about the problem and that made @cherry123 panic, I tried to calm her yesterday and that helped her as she was so desperate to ask @Enxx reason for non payment but I am sure things will be sorted in a few hours
That's it, he just went mute on me since then even stopped using the WhatsApp number I knew and started chatting with you with a new whatapp number. He even stopped posting here since then. it was that new number that I used to contact him that I was going to enlist his details on the scammer list on nairaland that made him resurfaced if not even today he wouldn't have showed up. He is saying I would have waited for a week over what just $4 that you agreed to pay me the next day. Okay something went wrong with the deal ,ask him if he ever contacted since that Sunday morning he got the funds? I leave him to his conscience.
Post automatically merged:

Is it possible to scam someone that already had my details with just $4?
I have done many transactions with her before this. It is just that I encountered a problem that is why this is like this.

And moreover there is no consequences that I will face since I don't have bad intention. I will pay her soon.
I leave you to your conscience Mate. I hope another do same to you so that you feel the impact since you want to defend such act. Your deal went wrong did you ever contact me since that day to tell me about it. No instead you stopped posting here and even on your WhatsApp. Don't worry this might just be a little money but remember what goes around comes around.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
He dares scam a friend. At his young age he already learned to cheat people the more when he grew mature. We have to get rid of this guy. Hoping he'll be caught soon.
Are you sure my intention is to scam her. Please let's watch what we says to others without confirmation.

That's it, he just went mute on me since then even stopped using the WhatsApp number I knew and started chatting with you with a new whatapp number. He even stopped posting here since then. it was that new number that I used to contact him that I was going to enlist his details on the scammer list on nairaland that made him resurfaced if not even today he wouldn't have showed up. He is saying I would have waited for a week over what just $4 that you agreed to pay me the next day. Okay something went wrong with the deal ,ask him if he ever contacted since that Sunday morning he got the funds? I leave him to his conscience.

I leave you to your conscience Mate. I hope another do same to you so that you feel the impact since you want to defend such act. Your deal went wrong did you ever contact me since that day to tell me about it. No instead you stopped posting here and even on your WhatsApp. Don't worry this might just be a little money but remember what goes around comes around.
It has been long that I stopped posting here and it is not until that Sunday. You post about or you don't post, I would still pay your money.

I just paid her as I have received payment from deriv.com
@cherry123 has received her payment

Back