Bad manners in business

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
An office becomes productive if people feel they are respected, and that translates to better customer service. It creates professionalism if there is mutual respect in a certain business. There is an improvement in the atmosphere and communication among people. Then people will feel better about their jobs. Good manners and right conduct must be promoted to emphasize self-respect. You must watch for yourself and others like excessively loud and long cell phone ringing, this interrupts the workers. What must the owner of the cell phone do? That worker must mute his or her cell phone to avoid disruption and annoyance of co-workers. Never answer your calls inside the workplace, you have to excuse yourself for some minutes than talking inside the office which sounds unethical.

Having business etiquette leads people to describe you as having good manners, educated and respectful. One must follow the requirements and expectations of social and business behavior. This kind of attitude demonstrates good manners appreciated by all in a business and even in schools and at home.

Another, when someone is talking to you, please do eye-to-eye contact. It is so bad talking to someone and not looking at you in the eyes, as if you are talking to a parrot. Also, smile at people who smile at you once enter the office or before starting to work. It is also required to follow the dress code to avoid gossip.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Good manners helps to reduce friction and conflict in work place. No only that, it boost productivity and understanding among workers. Apart from qualifications, there is no other character than is more important in workplace like good manners and tolerance.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
Yes you're so right. And we always have a high regard to those people with good attitudes with good manners and conduct. They're respectful with good commonsense. Those no manners lack commonsense.

Phavee

Unfamiliar
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
One of the bad manners in a business is not treating all customers equally. Business owners should always treat all their customers equally and respectful. And another thing is manner of approach, some people do no have a good way of talking to other people so dats also a bad manner in a business

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
It's not only bosses having bad manners so also the employees. There are individual differences but at least there's brain to control the bad attitude. Those people with bad manners are losers.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$6.663
Gossip is the only bad manner that runs in my mind right now. I hate people who do this at a working place. It needs to be stopped and controlled by the company.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
Gossip is the only bad manner that runs in my mind right now. I hate people who do this at a working place. It needs to be stopped and controlled by the company.
Me too, I dislike people gossiping. As if they are not busy in their lives. They better think about how to improve their financial status than gossip about someone else's.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Good manners helps to reduce friction and conflict in work place. No only that, it boost productivity and understanding among workers. Apart from qualifications, there is no other character than is more important in workplace like good manners and tolerance.

Nobody likes to be distracted and I believe that it is one of the reason why you have to make sure that you follow work ethics in your workplace because it will encourage good relationship with everyone.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Good manners are necessary it helps to avoid conflicts at the work place also it help to communicate better with your workers it's very bad for bussness if you have conflicts with them

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$6.663
Me too, I dislike people gossiping. As if they are not busy in their lives. They better think about how to improve their financial status than gossip about someone else's.
You said it right. I still remember when I confronted my former co-worker before. She keeps on spreading some information that were not true about me. I told her to stop or else she will regret seeing my evil side.:devilish:

junrose123

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have experience before some boss or co workers that have bad attitude which is really toxic sometimes because we can't work well, they don't give appareciation to their officemates whenever they are doing good which is really sad.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.400
Raw Dex
$0.033
You are right it is good and mportant to run a business with good business manners to make good return out of it which is why so many people will always love to establish their business

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
You said it right. I still remember when I confronted my former co-worker before. She keeps on spreading some information that were not true about me. I told her to stop or else she will regret seeing my evil side.:devilish:
That's good, she better zipped her mouth. I also confronted my colleague before she also spread news that I was in a relationship with my police student in Physics. That police was married and I was just doing my job to tutor him. He paid me 400 pesos per hour tutoring at his home with his wife. Then I filed petition to that co worker to be removed for bad ethics. And she was removed 100 teachers in my department signed it.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's right, I totally agree with you. In my country there are many people who are smart but have no manners. People like this often cause problems in the company, because they often fight with fellow employees.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
When you say something and you can't fulfill it, it is a bad character in business. It won't help you to breed trust among your staff and customers.

The moment your customers lose trust in your business it is going to be very difficult for you to regain it back and it's going to affect your business sales.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$6.663
The moment your customers lose trust in your business it is going to be very difficult for you to regain it back and it's going to affect your business sales.
You said it right. If the company has its scandalous issues, it will surely spread like fire. This is what most companies do not want to happen. They need to maintain and sustain their credibility.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.698
In most cases, it is usually the employees that have bad manners towards the customers. I have seen and heard about customers leaving a particular place to patronize other places not because of poor quality products but due to the fact that the workers there lack manners.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
A business having employees or workers having bad manners surely hate the business center and promise not to step back at that place unless the business owner fire all those workers with bad manners and replace with kind and friendly workers.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Bad manner has no place in all business environments. It destroys business etiquette. It causes lots of avoidable crisis that could retards the progress of a business.
Every workers are subjected to comply with the business rules in order to enjoy peaceful environment and cordial relationships among them and the management.
Respect is a reciprocal gestures that must be maintained.

Back