BC.Game

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Honestly, I don't know how to thank you, for having it in your mind to drop this profitable information for us on this forum, I'm extremely grateful, been looking for extra ways to earn some few bucks, let me register right away.
You're welcome better join too at Free Litecoin to earn. You can bet there for free. It's so enjoyable and exciting site. Side by side their BC. GAME free game site. They pay you either crypto or thru PayPal.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
I have played it and the pay is big but at that time we have a sudden meeting at work I have not completed my face identification ID. I hope they could hire me back.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The only problem I had with it is the fact that I have to pay some certain amount before withdrawing which I was not certain then if it is a legitimate site or not but now that I have gotten to know that it is a legitimate site then I would go ahead and open up the withdrawal and collect my free LTC earned from the site.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's not a good site cheating people. Once upgrade is6 mentioned, it's understood something is fishy and must not tolerate their fraudulent act. Stay away from that site instantly. It's a wasted if time and energy.
Yes, very true, whenever you enter a scheme or an online platform and they mention anything about upgrading, just have it at the back of your mind that you're about to be heavily scammed, so the best thing is to flee.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have joined this site through your suggestion but am not active everyday but I spin the wheel once in a while. I have already made a withdrawal. You can do the 2 FA authentication, there are instructions to follow

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Yes, very true, whenever you enter a scheme or an online platform and they mention anything about upgrading, just have it at the back of your mind that you're about to be heavily scammed, so the best thing is to flee.
That is their technique,at first they never mentioned about it and after they see us fulfilling, that is the time to start their trick.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
I have seen a lot of advertising for this site and have been redirected sometimes to this site too, I knew it was a gambling platform usually with crypto, I am not really interested.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.995
@Stardom22 , yes, it is free to join. About the capital, we can use our BTC from the daily rolls or spins. We can spin twice a day. I always spin 1 dollar. I have now accumulated 14 dollars.
Are you able to withdraw the amount you had accumulated on the site like the $14 for instance. I am very much interested if the only job to do there is just spinning.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Are you able to withdraw the amount you had accumulated on the site like the $14 for instance. I am very much interested if the only job to do there is just spinning.
I have paused playing on BC Game because my notebook with passwords was stolen or perhaps misplaced. I cannot open the website. I have there $18 already. It is easy to earn there. I plan to re-apply.
Post automatically merged:

I have seen a lot of advertising for this site and have been redirected sometimes to this site too, I knew it was a gambling platform usually with crypto, I am not really interested.
They pay in USD, my income there in B.C. Game is in US dollar not crypto, but if want crypto pay, they will do it.

Last edited:

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have joined this site through your suggestion but am not active everyday but I spin the wheel once in a while. I have already made a withdrawal. You can do the 2 FA authentication, there are instructions to follow
Wow, good to know you've joined, I actually tried registering some few weeks ago, but I'm yet to fully understand how the site works, I couldn't see or find what to spin, I would really love to try it out.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
I have paused playing on BC Game because my notebook with passwords was stolen or perhaps misplaced. I cannot open the website. I have there $18 already. It is easy to earn there. I plan to re-apply.
Post automatically merged:

They pay in USD, my income there in B.C. Game is in US dollar not crypto, but if want crypto pay, they will do it.
thanks for the clarification, I appreciate it, But are the deposits in cryptocurrencies? well I guess you can also deposit with fiat money, how many payment methods does Bc game offer?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
thanks for the clarification, I appreciate it, But are the deposits in cryptocurrencies? well I guess you can also deposit with fiat money, how many payment methods does Bc game offer?
There are several payment methods. All you mentioned are there. Try to register and do the game right away. There's a pay for every game you do.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$2.122
Raw Dex
$0.001
There are several payment methods. All you mentioned are there. Try to register and do the game right away. There's a pay for every game you do.
The platform is very popular because I come in contact with it just about everywhere on the internet and it seems to be legitimate because a lot of people have talked a lot about it and I've heard from it as well.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The platform is very popular because I come in contact with it just about everywhere on the internet and it seems to be legitimate because a lot of people have talked a lot about it and I've heard from it as well.
Yes it's legit. I was able to transfer fund once but now I have a hard time recovering my 2FA and it's always error and I still have to figure out how to do it again to be able to log in.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.130
I did not play anything there even they have sport betting offer. I am member of forum where I posted link to my website but I didn't receive traffic since forum is not active.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
It is also famous in my country and the language used is Tagalog. I am always invited to play their games.But not this time. I so busy at work perhaps next month. I will have one month vacation to discover the good things on the web.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.000
I signed up with this site a long time ago, when I was new, I even tried a couple of games but I no longer use it because. I was even trying to promote the referral link.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
I also no longer visit the site, Free LItecoin where I received $200 threshold. It is so hard to reach the threshold. It took me almost 5 months hehehe and its partner is B.C.Game which I also left temporarily.I forgot my password.

Back