Legit πŸ‘ Beermoneyforum.com

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Beermoneyforum is one of best Gpt and pay to post forums and have been paying from a long duration and is one of the stable websites.

We can earn 2 cents per comment and 5 cents per thread and can make 10 comments and 10 threads in an hour.

For payments we need minimum of $2 for bch and $50 for PayPal.

If you are still not part of the website then you can join and ask me for the referral link.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Do you how much is the maximum earning? Do we get pay after posting 10 comments? Or is it like FC that will reduce the rate once the 10 required posts have been reached?
Yes I know lol. You can earn for max 10 comments and 10 threads and after that you can post after 1 hour

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't know why I always feel lethargic to post on the platform. I am very close to withdrawal threshold. But I find it hard to keep up. I would resume there. @Ginger how do they withdraw there?

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I am on BMF using different name. Lol.
But have not visited. Not active. Even here, I rarely visit. I can only make 5 comments.
It's harder to comment on Beer money forum because of the Nature of threads and they are quite strict in punishing users that May result into banning of members.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Beermoneyforum.com is one of best Gpt and pay to post forums and have been paying from a long duration and is one of the stable websites.

We can earn 2 cents per comment and 5 cents per thread and can make 10 comments and 10 threads in an hour.

For payments we need minimum of $2 for bch and $50 for PayPal.

If you are still not part of the website then you can join and ask me for the referral link.
Is it only on the 25 of the month they pay their members?

It's harder to comment on Beer money forum because of the Nature of threads and they are quite strict in punishing users that May result into banning of members.
Yes, because there is a required number of words before one can earn from it. We are trying to be cautious not to commit any error that will cause our accounts to be banned.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I remembered I had signed up for BMF before but I didn't continue and PayPal threshold is high but if they pay BCH now I may consider it. Thanks for the info.
Post automatically merged:

Why did they charged me 10 BMF for posting a comment?

Last edited:
I remembered I had signed up for BMF before but I didn't continue and PayPal threshold is high but if they pay BCH now I may consider it. Thanks for the info.
Post automatically merged:

Why did they charged me 10 BMF for posting a comment?
Maybe you liked a comment or post. Don't like a comment unless you really liked the comment you have read. They will charge you for that.

Back