Legit đź‘Ť Beermoneyforum.com

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
I will totally agree there. I have not written any reviews ever. But I can say that it won't be an easy job. You really need to do some ground work before you write a genuine one. Ten reviews in an hour is not easy and I even feel that it's not possible to produce quality work in that bulk.
You have to go and read about the company on their official site, reformat the information you had about the company in your own words so that it would not be plagiarized and edit it to be sure it makes sense. It is a a complex process.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I agree I cannot even write 5 reviews in a day so forget about 10 or more in an hour but it'll be a blow for some although it may not affect them much

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
I agree I cannot even write 5 reviews in a day so forget about 10 or more in an hour but it'll be a blow for some although it may not affect them much
I always do four reviews a day but even the four reviews nowadays is even hard to come by. It takes strength to write and you would get tired if you attempt too many writings in a day.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
My last review was on 25th June if I remember correctly and after that I didn't have the will to post on beer money forum but since I am not earning much from other websites I need to get back to bmf

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
You are right. Be it offline world or online world, scammers are everywhere. No matter how much control one tries to have over them, it's near impossible to get totally rid of them. They would always find loops and holes. They are like pests and need constant pest control in action to keep them under control.
That's how you are right what you say. As the saying goes "The thief is smarter than the police". So, criminals always have clever minds to carry out their crimes in order to get what they want.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
People are always looking for a way to make scam a system and make easy money It's sometimes tough for any site admin to detect these scamming on time. it's really appalling

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
I very much can't do ten reviews in an hour. The highest number of reviews I can take within an hour is two. If I try to push myself to be faster, I would end up having an headache.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Yeah even the 10 review writing by even a good writer will almost be impossible. So it is better one just try at least two per hour for convenience now

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
10 reviews in an hour means you are taking on an average 10 mins to write a review which is impressive, I cannot even write 10 comments in an hour on bmf

Juliettka

Complete Stranger
Jul 8, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Why do you think that the generated reviews are a scam? If the AI correctly described the site and the user added an offer or several offers from himself, then what is the fraud?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
We cannot use content posted by AI on any website, we can take the help of AI but then we need to rewrite it otherwise user can get banned on the website

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
The thing is that such content will be a waste to the site. As Google might not draw traffic to the site. So the site might just be generating low income

Juliettka

Complete Stranger
Jul 8, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The thing is that such content will be a waste to the site. As Google might not draw traffic to the site. So the site might just be generating low income
If AI really wrote garbage, then of course yes. But there are short texts on the essence of the site, which can not be distinguished from how a person thinks. In fact, Google is not able to distinguish between AI thoughts and how people write, because I recently monetized Google's site, the content on which was generated by AI. This is not suitable for all topics (for example, proper nutrition or medicine should be written by people with education).

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Well, some sites owners especially paid to post sites don't want Ai generated content so everyone need to respect that and only go for a human written content only to avoid a ban

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Google have said that they are not against use of AI to generate contents. I have personally read Google TOS on use of AI and it doesn't contradict writing contents with bots. I believe this is the reason beermoneyforum is offering such opportunity to its users.

Juliettka

Complete Stranger
Jul 8, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Google have said that they are not against use of AI to generate contents. I have personally read Google TOS on use of AI and it doesn't contradict writing contents with bots. I believe this is the reason beermoneyforum is offering such opportunity to its users.
I fully support your opinion. It's just that there is really low-quality content from AI, but there are also very good articles or short reviews of it. If the content generated by AI is good and true, then how is it different from the text written by a person? Although of course, if people do not re-read the content from AI, then this is not good.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
You need to be very careful since admin is very strict you need to follow the rules since most of the time you won't get another change if you make a mistake

Juliettka

Complete Stranger
Jul 8, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You need to be very careful since admin is very strict you need to follow the rules since most of the time you won't get another change if you make a mistake
I contacted the BMF admin when I made a mistake. He corrected everything and thanked me for contacting him, so I did not notice any particular severity. The main thing is to be yourself and not post repetitive content, but everyone has the right to make mistakes.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
Beer money forum is an interesting website and they have always done great for it's users and now they are paying only for reviews so you cannot earn by making comments.

Juliettka

Complete Stranger
Jul 8, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Beer money forum is an interesting website and they have always done great for it's users and now they are paying only for reviews so you cannot earn by making comments.
This is temporary. The administrator wrote that they will return to normal mode when each topic gets 3K reviews. According to his calculations, he expected that people would fill everything in a month, but a month and a half had already passed, apparently users were not writing there as actively as the admin expected. However, things are moving forward.

Back