Before negotiating your salary, know what they are paying you for.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Before negotiating salary at you work place it is important to consider the time you will be using at work. So you can know if it pays to take on the job

As long as you are getting paid by the hour, I don't think there is any problem with this part of negotiation on the job.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well there is no where you will start negotiating your salary without me knowing you work and what they are paying you for do they have some people that do not even I want to know what they are paying them for they negotiate salaries.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.518
Well there is no where you will start negotiating your salary without me knowing you work and what they are paying you for do they have some people that do not even I want to know what they are paying them for they negotiate salaries.
Lol i have actually seen cases of people who start complaining later on, According them they where not told what and what they would be doing. Its seems they did not try to find out exactly what they would be doing before accepting.

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
Knowing your worth can determine your salary;
1. What are you capable of? Example your skills can determine your salary.
2. Your time as well. How much time will you put in into this work too

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Lol i have actually seen cases of people who start complaining later on, According them they where not told what and what they would be doing. Its seems they did not try to find out exactly what they would be doing before accepting.
It always try as much as possible to know the job description before I get to accept the offer of the job if not there no way I would come back and start complaining at the end of everything.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
And you should consider transport fare. A lot of people do not consider this and they end up losing money to transport

As much as you are going to consider your transportation cost for coming to job all the time, you should also consider your job description because it is what will have a major toll on you coming to work everyday.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
As much as you are going to consider your transportation cost for coming to job all the time, you should also consider your job description because it is what will have a major toll on you coming to work everyday.
That is right. All these things needs to be thought of. Now, I can't wait to finish my program at work because the transport fare is way too higher than what I can afford.

Back