Being poor: fate or choice?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When you are poor, successful people say it was your choice. However, many of you may have tried hard but did not get the results you wanted. I think it is a little cruel to tell someone it was your choice. What do you think now? In your opinion, if someone is poor, is it fate or the person's choices?

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.018
It is sometimes fate. Those who want a higher-paying job are unable to obtain one because they did not earn a college degree or lack the necessary equipment to launch an online business or work a 9-5 job. Some people have made the conscious decision to live in poverty. They are lazy who lack motivation to excel in life.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
In some countries being rich or poor depends to a large extent on family background, gender, caste. People from rich and powerful communities are extremely aggressive and shameless in making fake allegations without any proof at all against harmless professionals to cheat, exploit and rob them for the rest of their lives and become richer.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In some countries being rich or poor depends to a large extent on family background, gender, caste. People from rich and powerful communities are extremely aggressive and shameless in making fake allegations without any proof at all against harmless professionals to cheat, exploit and rob them for the rest of their lives and become richer.
Yes, sometimes you have restrictions in the country you live in and the situation is complicated. If you explain, no one will listen to you and they will think that you are making excuses

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my opinion, being poor is fate, because based on my religious belief, sustenance is part of destiny. If we don't have any luck, no matter how hard we try, we still won't get it and vice versa.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my opinion, being poor is fate, because based on my religious belief, sustenance is part of destiny. If we don't have any luck, no matter how hard we try, we still won't get it and vice versa.
Yes, I understand what you are saying. Although if we talk about these things in developed countries, they will tell you that you are making excuses, but this is not the case. Facilities are not the same in all countries and there are many problems

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I understand what you are saying. Although if we talk about these things in developed countries, they will tell you that you are making excuses, but this is not the case. Facilities are not the same in all countries and there are many problems
Yes, I know, it can be complicated to relate religious beliefs to real-life realities. That's why I don't connect the two, I am content with what is my belief. Because faith is a source of calm, then I won't worry too much about what's going on out there.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I know, it can be complicated to relate religious beliefs to real-life realities. That's why I don't connect the two, I am content with what is my belief. Because faith is a source of calm, then I won't worry too much about what's going on out there.
Sounds good my friend. Thoughts are free. It is true that we live in a world where many things are not respected, but our thoughts are free. Bill Gates has a famous quote. Do you believe it?
"If you are born poor it's not your mistake, but if you die poor it's your mistake"

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.013
I think it is one fate because I see people that works hard but still can'take good money but another doesn't even work hard but makes really good money then

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it is one fate because I see people that works hard but still can'take good money but another doesn't even work hard but makes really good money then
Yes, exactly. Being poor does not always mean you are lazy. Some people work really hard. I think it depends on the situation and luck is also an important factor. Many may not accept what I say, but this is what has been proven to me based on experience

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.013
I agree with you, sure being poor does not always mean one is llazy. Some people work really hard but still earn very little. I think it depends on the situation at a time

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree with you, sure being poor does not always mean one is llazy. Some people work really hard but still earn very little. I think it depends on the situation at a time
yes it is true Sometimes you work in a place where employers take advantage of you and pay you a small amount. In this case, it doesn't matter how hard you work, at the end of the month you don't make much money and you have to borrow from banks and sometimes the situation will get worse.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
To be born in unfortunate circumstances is not anybody doing or choosing and sadly contributes to individuals thinking capacity and daring. But to remain in such an environment and a limited environment with a limited character is a personal choice because with time you can build anything that one may think of successfully. So you cannot choose to be poor but to remain poor is a personal choice in most cases.

For example, someone who has gotten to learn or knows paid-to-post forums cannot remain completely poor unless they are not meeting targets themselves for improvement.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sounds good my friend. Thoughts are free. It is true that we live in a world where many things are not respected, but our thoughts are free. Bill Gates has a famous quote. Do you believe it?
"If you are born poor it's not your mistake, but if you die poor it's your mistake"
I don't believe what Bill Gates said. LOL We are not told to be rich people, but we are only told to be safe in the afterlife. It doesn't matter to me whether I'm rich or poor, the most important thing is that I will continue to try to make ends meet without relying on other people. :D
Post automatically merged:

Yes, I totally agree with you. That's the reality. That's why I believe that being rich or poor is destiny. But we must not surrender to the situation with reason because of destiny, we are still required to try to find sustenance in the best way.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To be born in unfortunate circumstances is not anybody doing or choosing and sadly contributes to individuals thinking capacity and daring. But to remain in such an environment and a limited environment with a limited character is a personal choice because with time you can build anything that one may think of successfully. So you cannot choose to be poor but to remain poor is a personal choice in most cases.

For example, someone who has gotten to learn or knows paid-to-post forums cannot remain completely poor unless they are not meeting targets themselves for improvement.
Thank you for sharing your opinion. However, I don't think the situation is fair and sometimes no matter how hard you try, you can't reach your goal. For example, European countries support Africans (Belgium, France, etc.), but if you are from West Asia, you are not supported. Well, I don't want to be poor, but what can I do when the owners of the world don't allow me? They took all the opportunities from us

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you for sharing your opinion. However, I don't think the situation is fair and sometimes no matter how hard you try, you can't reach your goal. For example, European countries support Africans (Belgium, France, etc.), but if you are from West Asia, you are not supported. Well, I don't want to be poor, but what can I do when the owners of the world don't allow me? They took all the opportunities from us
Trust me nobody wants to be poor, everyone wants to be rich. But it all comes back to destiny, does our destiny allow us to be rich? But everything has a positive lesson, whether being rich or poor. :D

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I wouldn't ever say that being poor is ever a choice for someone. Sometimes things happen that you can never plan and they can in turn make things stressful when it comes to preventing yourself from ending up poor.

Like for example at the moment, so many countries are feeling the pressure of the increasing costs and the cost of living being way higher than any of us are used to, this means that while people are working, they are still poor to some extent because of the higher prices and that is not a choice they made, that is something they have no control over.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Trust me nobody wants to be poor, everyone wants to be rich. But it all comes back to destiny, does our destiny allow us to be rich? But everything has a positive lesson, whether being rich or poor. :D
Yes, it is true, I also think that this is fate. Well, imagine if all people were rich, life would have no meaning. Or imagine that everyone was attractive. it's impossible. I think this is fate and each of us has a role in life that we must accept

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, it is true, I also think that this is fate. Well, imagine if all people were rich, life would have no meaning. Or imagine that everyone was attractive. it's impossible. I think this is fate and each of us has a role in life that we must accept
One example of the concept of sustenance is a unique destiny such as sometimes a person is sleeping at his house, suddenly a neighbor comes to the house and sends him some food or a gift. Isn't that a fortune? And isn't that someone sleeping and not trying to get it? But because it was destiny, the fortune still came to him.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One example of the concept of sustenance is a unique destiny such as sometimes a person is sleeping at his house, suddenly a neighbor comes to the house and sends him some food or a gift. Isn't that a fortune? And isn't that someone sleeping and not trying to get it? But because it was destiny, the fortune still came to him.
Yes it is. As you say, that person does not try to get food, but someone gives him food. Of course, what you say seems a bit impossible in 2023, but free food is always good :LOL:

Back