Being scammed by faucets

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
In 2022, I got acquainted with cryptocurrency and it became very interesting for me that it can be earned very easily, apart from trading or airdrops. I learned about faucets that distribute money. I thought that if I register on many faucets, I will be able to earn enough money, but here I was cheated because I was careless and entered the same password when registering on all sites, and it is obvious that one of the owners of the faucet simply entered all my accounts and took out money

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In 2022, I got acquainted with cryptocurrency and it became very interesting for me that it can be earned very easily, apart from trading or airdrops. I learned about faucets that distribute money. I thought that if I register on many faucets, I will be able to earn enough money, but here I was cheated because I was careless and entered the same password when registering on all sites, and it is obvious that one of the owners of the faucet simply entered all my accounts and took out money
There is a free solution for that problem, try RoboForm

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think the latest example would be crypto win dot io and many got scammed because they did invested huge number of revenue shares in the website and I also got scammed

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think the latest example would be crypto win dot io and many got scammed because they did invested huge number of revenue shares in the website and I also got scammed
I lost over 1.6 Million Satoshi I had invested in Active Shares, but it was money I earned there free, so I don't consider that a scam. I am already back up to 4 Active Shares paying me 6,000 Satoshi per day and rapidly growing again.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
This has never happened to me and I think it is very rare for you to find a faucet that will scam you because the money they pay is little so there should be no reason for scam

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
This has never happened to me and I think it is very rare for you to find a faucet that will scam you because the money they pay is little so there should be no reason for scam
Its not about that they didnt pay me that was my fault that i created accounts in different faucets but with the same password so the owner of one of them just entered to all my faucets accounts and just withdrawed all my earned money

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
Its not about that they didnt pay me that was my fault that i created accounts in different faucets but with the same password so the owner of one of them just entered to all my faucets accounts and just withdrawed all my earned money
That is not nice and I think the owner of the website should have called your attention to it so that you are going to make corrections instead of just withdrawing all the money that you have worked for

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.670
If you think that a faucet can scam you, do not put too much money in them and simply do good risk management with your funds, on the other hand if you only earn money from them for free and working it, make sure you try to withdraw frequently.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
If you think that a faucet can scam you, do not put too much money in them and simply do good risk management with your funds, on the other hand if you only earn money from them for free and working it, make sure you try to withdraw frequently.
It is not a bad idea and it is not very easy to trust any platform so it is better to risk how much money that you are willing to lose on a platform so that you will not feel bad when you don't make money from it again

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is not a bad idea and it is not very easy to trust any platform so it is better to risk how much money that you are willing to lose on a platform so that you will not feel bad when you don't make money from it again
Even better, risk their money instead of your own so you can't possibly lose.
Post automatically merged:

I did not lose anything, because I only bought revenue shares with the money I earned clicking their faucets.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.670
I think the main problem is that people risk too much on these websites, honestly I lost about 60000 satoshis, that did not take long to get it again so it is a tiny amount, I do not like to lose it of course, but it is nothing really relevant either.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
I think the main problem is that people risk too much on these websites, honestly I lost about 60000 satoshis, that did not take long to get it again so it is a tiny amount, I do not like to lose it of course, but it is nothing really relevant either.
I already understand your point and that is why we are always advised to invest the amount of money that we can lose so that we are not going to regret our actions

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.265
Raw Dex
$0.223
There are lot of scamming activities going on online and it is imperative to always carry out proper research before you join any platform especially if it involves initial investment.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
There are lot of scamming activities going on online and it is imperative to always carry out proper research before you join any platform especially if it involves initial investment.
We just need to be very careful and we should not join any platform that we are not sure of how they operate so that we are not going to lose our money to them

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
These days we cannot sure of any website and not sure when they will scam so we need to be careful of all websites and no need to take undue risk

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
People lost out money on cryptowin through the renenue shares.That is quite unfortunate.I was observing the way things were going and i decided to pull out on cryptowin.I was also observing the way the promotion started to outsource more funds by inticing people to recruit more people.For me that was a red flag and i was so suspicious.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
These days we cannot sure of any website and not sure when they will scam so we need to be careful of all websites and no need to take undue risk
We need to be very careful when we are trying to make money online because we have so many people out there or so many websites that cannot be trusted so we should be extremely careful

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We need to be very careful when we are trying to make money online because we have so many people out there or so many websites that cannot be trusted so we should be extremely careful
The simple solution to that problem is to keep your own money in your pocket and use theirs. I was a little shaken when I lost 1.6 Million Satoshi from my Active Shares, but I am back on track now and making even more from my Daily Compound Interest.

Back