Being scammed by faucets

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Any website can scam anytime so it is not only faucets that can scam us, even pay to click and pay to post websites are scamming us from a long time

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Any website can scam anytime so it is not only faucets that can scam us, even pay to click and pay to post websites are scamming us from a long time
If you play by their wishes you are right, but I don't do that. I use Faucets that pay me Daily Compound Interest and increase the number of Satoshi I own every day, no matter what the price does. At the first of this year the price was around $16,000 per BTC, but I kept on adding to the number of them I owned for free with the Faucets. Then last month the price was around $30,000 so all those Satoshi I got free when it was lower were worth a lot more, so I sold $300 worth and kept right on earning more every day with what I had left.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.670
That's why we should never get too attached to any website, and have most of our money in our pockets and only a small part of it on these sites if you want to risk it.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's why we should never get too attached to any website, and have most of our money in our pockets and only a small part of it on these sites if you want to risk it.
That won't work with my plan. The big money is in Daily Compounded Interest and if you don't have a million Satoshi or more on deposit, it's not that exciting. I still don't consider that risk, since I earned it all on their website for free.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I know it is a very good option that we can invest our earnings or can deposit and buy revenue shares and earn compound interest but still it is risky

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know it is a very good option that we can invest our earnings or can deposit and buy revenue shares and earn compound interest but still it is risky
Would you please explain what the risk is if you restrict your efforts to using their money instead of your own? If nothing else, I appreciate the opportunity to add to my income by taking part in an activity that fills in the time I have available since I no longer work outside the home.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.265
Raw Dex
$0.133
We just need to be very careful and we should not join any platform that we are not sure of how they operate so that we are not going to lose our money to them
It is very important to carry out proper analysis on platform because that is how we can abstain from scandalous activities and not get scammed while working on the web.

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
probably not the faucets owners they are mostly trying to make money from adsense and other websites but the ads providers they also have money aims the ads they do provide contains hidden offers and sometimes hackers links that can do work faucet owners do not do it .

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It is hard to expect this happening on faucets but since most faucets have options where we can invest our money and there will always be a risk that we may get scammed

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In 2022, I got acquainted with cryptocurrency and it became very interesting for me that it can be earned very easily, apart from trading or airdrops. I learned about faucets that distribute money. I thought that if I register on many faucets, I will be able to earn enough money, but here I was cheated because I was careless and entered the same password when registering on all sites, and it is obvious that one of the owners of the faucet simply entered all my accounts and took out money
It is better to use different password some times and write it in your note in order not to forget. Using the same password can be dangerous. And I really don't trust faucet sites

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It is hard to earn from faucets and earnings are also slow so it would be better to not to take any risk and no need to invest in its revenue shares

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is hard to earn from faucets and earnings are also slow so it would be better to not to take any risk and no need to invest in its revenue shares
That's a choice only you can make. It's slow at first, but once you get to 30K Satoshi (only $10) in your working balance on FreeBitco and start compounding interest, it picks up a little.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know you have great way to look at these but I am not good at thinking for the future so I feel its risky to invest like that in any website
You are only risking free money and a little time, but you do need confidence that you can do it.
Post automatically merged:

The only problem is that is the fast way to going broke with no extra income at all.

Last edited:

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.298
There was a doge faucet site i joined some time back, though I can't remember the name but when it was close for me to withdraw my earnings, the site turned into a scam site.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
Mistakes like this are often made by beginners who want to make money online, they always use the same email and password for every earning sites platform they join. so it's not a scam faucet site but a personal mistake.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.580
Just keep working on websites where minimum withdraw is very low or instant. From faucets I choose only instant. Place address, solve shortlink and withdraw satoshi or other coins. Most simple steps.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.670
Just keep working on websites where minimum withdraw is very low or instant. From faucets I choose only instant. Place address, solve shortlink and withdraw satoshi or other coins. Most simple steps.
But it's too tedious to make money like that, they offer very little and it's really very hard that work, if it's just in my free time it's fine, but I personally can't spend much time in those faucets, I end up getting tired.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.580
But it's too tedious to make money like that, they offer very little and it's really very hard that work, if it's just in my free time it's fine, but I personally can't spend much time in those faucets, I end up getting tired.
I agree but if site have more options for users like staking program, than I don't consider it faucet. Example Dutchycorp. It is faucet but also have staking, levels, membership, exchange service. It is much way from faucet.

Back