Best alternative to AdSense

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One of the best way to make money from our website is to show ads on our website and the best ad platform with the highest pay is Google AdSense. But it is not easy to get approved with Google AdSense. So apart from Google AdSense, what are the ad network that we can use with high pay?
I have tried some other as networks like a-ads, propellerads, adsterra, adcash and more but there pay is low.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Google don't have alternative. All other ad networks combined together are not near adsense in every ramification. I always advice bloggers to use other means to get Google adsense account. You can easily get Google adsense account through writing for some websites like Hubpages.com. Once Hubpages approves your contents, they can generate Google adsense account for you.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
One of the best way to make money from our website is to show ads on our website and the best ad platform with the highest pay is Google AdSense. But it is not easy to get approved with Google AdSense. So apart from Google AdSense, what are the ad network that we can use with high pay?
I have tried some other as networks like a-ads, propellerads, adsterra, adcash and more but there pay is low.
There is alternative to Google adsense and it is not even one but I don't think they pay up to what Google Adsense pays.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.513
There are many other adnetworks that can be used other than AdSense. However being a Google product AdSense has dominated the market and it's the one that is widely used across the globe.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I also struggled to get approved by Google AdSense and tried many other ad networks that didnt pay well. Then I discovered Ezoic which is a platform that optimizes your ads and increases your revenue. You should give it a try and see the difference.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I also struggled to get approved by Google AdSense and tried many other ad networks that didnt pay well. Then I discovered Ezoic which is a platform that optimizes your ads and increases your revenue. You should give it a try and see the difference.
This is my first time hearing about the website. I will check it out and it will even motivate me to own my website.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is alternative to Google adsense and it is not even one but I don't think they pay up to what Google Adsense pays.
I also know that there are lots of alternative to Google AdSense but I want to know the ones that are the best alternative to Google AdSense with high payment on ads even if it is not up to Google AdSense

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Whilst there are some places that you can use for monetization on your site, nothing is as good as Google Adsense in terms of how good they are and how much you can make from them as well. Unfortunately, it does take a while for website owners to get approved by Adsense, and because of that many will be looking for alternatives.

I would suggest Adsterra and you could also look at ad A-ads as well but they pay via crypto so if you would rather not deal with crypto then that may not be for you.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.513
For me I would say this, there is no alternative for the Google AdSense. This is because almost all the competitors for the Google AdSense pay very low compared to the Google AdSense.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't use any other because google adsense I think it's best from them all and many peaple think that too that's why so many peaple only mainly use adsense

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Whilst there are some places that you can use for monetization on your site, nothing is as good as Google Adsense in terms of how good they are and how much you can make from them as well. Unfortunately, it does take a while for website owners to get approved by Adsense, and because of that many will be looking for alternatives.

I would suggest Adsterra and you could also look at ad A-ads as well but they pay via crypto so if you would rather not deal with crypto then that may not be for you.
Someone talked about Adstrerra sometime ago but I have not read the reviews yet

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think if you have amount of quality traffic coming to your website, you can try Ezoic. They accept blogs with high traffic and their payment rate matches that of AdSense. You can also try media.net if you're getting tier1 traffic.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.513
There are so many Google AdSense alternatives so to speak. We have the infolinks, adsterra, a-ads among others. However I have only heard about the a-ads. It's being said that they are a little bit liniet in the approval of webmasters but they pay very low compared to the AdSense

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$2.400
When it comes to earnings, there is no other ad network that pays as much as Adsense. However, if you cannot use Adsense, the best alternatives can be infolinks or media net, you need tier one traffic to earn, though

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.513
When it comes to earnings, there is no other ad network that pays as much as Adsense. However, if you cannot use Adsense, the best alternatives can be infolinks or media net, you need tier one traffic to earn, though
I think that the Google AdSense is the market leader on the advertising industry. The othe alternatives I found them inconvenient to use according to my opinion for that matter.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
This is why we see that a lot of bloggers make use of Google Adsense. They prefer it to every other advertisement network because of the amount they pay them.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$2.400
Adsense has high pay rate because advertisers pay high. Since Google is very strict about approving websites, the advertisers always get good website to run ads. This is the reason why publishers earn better.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Adsense has high pay rate because advertisers pay high. Since Google is very strict about approving websites, the advertisers always get good website to run ads. This is the reason why publishers earn better.
This is why you even find it hard to see any blogger that makes use of any other advertisement program because they are used to the payment of Google adsense.

Back