Best Business Basics

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
In both business and social situations, how we communicate with people often affects the outcomes. Language is a reflection of who we are and how we view the world. As a result, it's critical to use the appropriate tone for the circumstance and relationship with the individual being addressed to. The language's tone and voice are shaped through word choice and grammatical constructions.
I agree communication is key in both business and social situations the language we use and the tone we speak can greatly affect the outcome of a conversation.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
One thing business owners needs to play a very close attention to is communication, then branding before quality. Cause how you communicate would determine if they would want to try your products or not, then how you brand the products would also attract them before they would know if it has quality or not.
Yes, I totally agree with you, someone who has good communication, he can convince consumers of the advantages of the product from the brand he sells. So communication plays the most fundamental role in business.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree communication is key in both business and social situations the language we use and the tone we speak can greatly affect the outcome of a conversation.
it is one of the major reasons why you need to learn public speaking if you want to go into a business. It will help you to know how to address people well.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
knowing how to treat your customers well is important and necessary. That is why you must pay attention to customer service if you want to succeed in business.

Back