Between investment and savings, which is better?

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One thing that we should know is that if we save our money in banks, they will use our money to invest and gain more profits. So it is better we Invest with our money ourselves.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.539
Raw Dex
$0.001
Investment is quite better than savings because with investment, you are going to gain some substantial amount of profit than in savings where they will be tiny interest on your savings account.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.923
Insurance plan and emergency fund are two different thing,
Based on what i learned we have to provided emergency fund 3 times bigger than anual needs (its apply when covid19 hits and emergency funds is really useful). And insurance plan do not cover something like covid19. CMIIW
That is true because the insurance companies may not quickly attend to you but if you have your emergency fund,you will still have some money to do somethings when you need it

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I still subscribe to the fact that investment is better. Emergency savings is necessary. But we are not talking about emergency funds here. We are talking about normal savings from your monthly income.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
In my opinion, investment and savings are equally important. If you have money, then it is wise to invest some of them so as to generate income for you and save the rest in the bank.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Based on my experience, being not from the "have" group, to be able to invest, I have to save first, so that I have enough money to buy investment instruments that I have planned beforehand, so saving is more important in my opinion.

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To have savings and investments both at the same time are better. I think with both of them, life will be easy and bountiful, both are important in today's living.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think both are important. We need to keep certain amount of cash savings for emergency use. Investments may bring better return but we also have to take into account the risk of losing.
To counteract that risk, you need to apply diversification. Don't put all your eggs in one basket. There are plenty of investment vehicles online, so pick what is going to provide you with significant cash flow and watch it closely. Don't be afraid to pull the plug and move your funds to safer ground, but also don't short-change yourself by using the honey-bee approach and flitting from one flower to the next without gaining maximum benefit before you move.
Post automatically merged:

One thing that we should know is that if we save our money in banks, they will use our money to invest and gain more profits. So it is better we Invest with our money ourselves.
This sounds like a great theory, but don't overlook the connections banks have that are not available to the common people. You will be playing against a stacked deck at best.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.840
Investment has always been the best saving money is good but it is always hindered by high spending. The thing Is that with investment you are making more money to use

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Start from the first post and walk your way through this entire thread, after each comment ask yourself which came first, the chicken or the egg. It's like Frank Sinatra says:

Love and marriage, love and marriage,
Go together like a horse and carriage.
This I tell ya, brother, you can't have one without the other.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes the two go hand in hand if you have the money to do the two the better for you. This is why it is good to diversify don't focus on just one
What I meant to point out, was start small and work your way up with both strategies at the same time. I put almost all my earnings into an account that pays daily compound interest and it grows much faster than you can imagine. If I do reach a point where I need some quick savings, I can stop depositing my earnings and let them build up for a few days to have what In need to withdraw. I also have another project that pays a little lower interest rate that I can withdraw from on demand that puts over a million Satoshi at my disposal.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.840
I think you are referring to cryptowin here I don't know why I can't assess the site. it has really been unfortunate for me. I plan to use a different device to see how it goes

Back