Between investment and savings, which is better?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.335
For me for now I would prefer savings. This is because a good investment is the one that you can start with investing a good money in it. Most better investment portfolios requires a larger amount of capital to start up which is not easy to afford currently.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me for now I would prefer savings. This is because a good investment is the one that you can start with investing a good money in it. Most better investment portfolios requires a larger amount of capital to start up which is not easy to afford currently.
My favorite investment is earning daily compound interest from CryptoWin and I started with nothing but free crypto I earned from them by clicking on faucets. That's why Albert Einstein called Compound Interest the Eighth Wonder of the World.

Last edited:

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Investment is much better than saving because savings could be affected by inflations but investments especially long term investments will generate big profits for you, I always prefer long term investment.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Long term investment is good as long as we choose the right investment @Imran Noori and saving in other hand is always great, why we have to pick when we can do both, right?
Post automatically merged:

i want to lear more about crypto too, but for now i dont have time and capital for that @cherry123 i am into stock market now and i still wanna do this PTP site for saving, though

Last edited:

King Belieal

Unfamiliar
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.594
Raw Dex
$1.530
I think that savings and investments are all important to make a person grow financially. You can't draw on investments when you have urgent need but you can draw on savings. Savings keeps you from debts while investment helps to build your finances.

Back