Between Saving and Investing which is best?

Brymix

Complete Stranger
Jan 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Saving is the act of putting money aside for a particular goal or unforeseen events.

Investing is using some of one's money with the aim of making it grow or yeild interest.

Some people do say saving is better in that it has a low/minimal loss of funds, and the fact that funds can be easily accessed.

Personally, I feel investing is better if one follows the right process of making research before investing, investing with legit brokers and investing what one can afford to loose.
By following all these, one wouldn't make wrong investment decisions.

What do you all think?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Saving is the act of putting money aside for a particular goal or unforeseen events.

Investing is using some of one's money with the aim of making it grow or yeild interest.

Some people do say saving is better in that it has a low/minimal loss of funds, and the fact that funds can be easily accessed.

Personally, I feel investing is better if one follows the right process of making research before investing, investing with legit brokers and investing what one can afford to loose.
By following all these, one wouldn't make wrong investment decisions.

What do you all think?
In the inflationary environment that we are really does not make much sense to save money in fiat money due to the rapid degradation of the currency, so the investment should be a more viable option because if you do it in the right asset you can protect that purchasing power or even increase it in the best of cases.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Even though investing is better than saving, because investment can provide greater returns than saving, but investment will require large capital, such as buying property, superior stocks, etc., because our money is not sufficient, we need to save until we reach the expected amount. buy investment instruments.

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You cannot choose only once because you need to save and then invest and if you don't invest then your savings will be low so Investment is important if we like to increase our savings.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.888
Saving and investing both have their personal advantage. For me i would go for both. While i save i can also invest a little of my earnings as well. So in case of a situation where the investment does not go as planned, i can have my savings to fall back to.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I believe that it is wise to save some money for future needs and also invest some money. We should do both.
Yes, if you can both, it will always be better than just one, although there are assets in which to invest that you can do as if it were savings in it, such as gold, because inflation is at the levels it is, it can be counterproductive to keep fiat money for a long time.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yes, if you can both, it will always be better than just one, although there are assets in which to invest that you can do as if it were savings in it, such as gold, because inflation is at the levels it is, it can be counterproductive to keep fiat money for a long time.
That's right. I agree with you. If we can do both, it is ideal. :)

Knowledge Quest

Notable
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It really depends on your goals and financial situation. Saving is typically a good idea if you need to have money readily available for emergency situations or short-term goals. Investing can be a smart choice if you're looking to build long-term wealth or have an income stream from assets. Ultimately, the best option for you may be to do a combination of both to ensure you meet both short-term and long-term financial goals.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i would say both. its very unsafe to put all your eggs in one basket. i would say invest and every now and then save the returns from your investment.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
It is best to focus more on savings before investing certain things. As much as possible, we need enough savings before venturing to any businesses in mind. Planning is one of the factors that we need to consider, so that we will not be empty-handed in the long run.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
i would say both. its very unsafe to put all your eggs in one basket. i would say invest and every now and then save the returns from your investment.

Yes, I believe the same thing too when it comes to saving and investing.

Just be careful with where you want to invest so you don't invest wrongfully.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
This is the best strategy, since some Investments only yield returns after a long time, and there are some needs that will be solved best with savings.

Back