Between Saving and Investing which is best?

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.225
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is investment for me you can't just do much with saving than preserving your money but with investing you are actually generating new income from investing with your money

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
sure, investment is better but why we can do both? @Brymix like others said that investment needs a lot of capital, even we can do from small amount but talking about investment, we have to understand first that investment also have some risk, if we want high return it also have high risk. so, learning more about investment instrument is very essentials.
i do agree i will invest my money if i have a big capital or lets say i will save the money first before investing it

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is surely investment but it will be very sad for people to fall in the hands of scammers
Thats true, nowdays we have to be aware of scammers, there are a lot of them online, so before investing our money make sure that we invest in trusted company or site, and its easy to make sure them legit or not, there are many info about it, though

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Thats true, nowdays we have to be aware of scammers, there are a lot of them online, so before investing our money make sure that we invest in trusted company or site, and its easy to make sure them legit or not, there are many info about it, though
This is why I always want someone that I can trust so that the person will not introduce us to scam websites that will take our money away.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is why I always want someone that I can trust so that the person will not introduce us to scam websites that will take our money away.
Luckyly in my country we have to make sure that this site is approved by government through one office who focus on legitimation of the site so we dont have to worry, as long as approved by government we are saved

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Luckyly in my country we have to make sure that this site is approved by government through one office who focus on legitimation of the site so we dont have to worry, as long as approved by government we are saved
Ooh that is true
We all do things without the permission of the government here so we can just invest without checking if the government has approved it.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Investing is better if you have fund which are not intended for immediate use. Investing will make your money earn more than saving. Interest rate on savings is very low unless you put in special savings account that bears good returns like some time. deposit.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Investing is better if you have fund which are not intended for immediate use. Investing will make your money earn more than saving. Interest rate on savings is very low unless you put in special savings account that bears good returns like some time. deposit.
There is no doubt that investing is better. This is what everyone should know but we just need to be very careful of the kind of companies that we invest in.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$3.970
I started invest into some staking programs but not big amounts just for few bucks. I redirect my earnings from faucets there and try get some more. Most earnings are from old Noise cash in BCH crypto but I swap it into other currency like BFG.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Investment is far more better than savings. But each of them have its advantages over another. Savings is a kind of investment though the interest is little when compared to dividends of investment.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is no doubt that investing is better. This is what everyone should know but we just need to be very careful of the kind of companies that we invest in.
The choice id ours on whether to take the. high risk or low risk investment. It needs market analysis before getting into it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Investment is far more better than savings. But each of them have its advantages over another. Savings is a kind of investment though the interest is little when compared to dividends of investment.
The advantage of saving is that it is less risky in a way that your money will still be intact if you keep it un a very safe place

Back