Birthday surprises

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.530
Yes, I am always receiving lots of surprises during my birthday from my foreigner ex-bf and from my siblings in Dubai and UK. The feeling is awesome. I feel like on Cloud 9.:love:

Last edited:

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I really like surprises, so often I get them. It's very fun to get surprises, and I really enjoy them. Many people don't like them, but personally, I love them it's a great feeling

Phavee

Unfamiliar
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Yes, I am always receiving lots of surprises during my birthday from my foreigner ex-bf and from my siblings in Dubai ad UK. The feeling is awesome. I feel like on Cloud 9.:love:
That's so sweet. šŸ˜Š
Post automatically merged:

Yes, I really like surprises, so often I get them. It's very fun to get surprises, and I really enjoy them. Many people don't like them, but personally, I love them it's a great feeling
I also love surprises buh i don't really get more of that on my birthday. I can't even remember the last time i was surprised on my birthday. It's really a blessing getting so much love on ur birthday.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.530
That's so sweet. šŸ˜Š

I also love surprises buh i don't really get more of that on my birthday. I can't even remember the last time i was surprised on my birthday. It's really a blessing getting so much love on ur birthday.
:love::love::love: we love surprises to enliven our spirits.

Gicel

Somewhat Known
Jun 21, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow you have many tourist spots there. Are you also a Mylotter? Who invited you to join RIF?
Sorry but honestly I don't know mylotter meanšŸ˜”. My close friend invited me to join here. Maybe you know him

Sorry but honestly I don't know mylotter meanšŸ˜”. My close friend invited me to join here. Maybe you know him
We have a lot of tourists spot here.Hundred islands in Alaminos, Patar beach

Back