Bizdustry Vs. RIF

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
I have been using Bizdustry for a long time. I have created more than 37 thousand posts on Bizdustry. You can imagine how much I have made on the site. I have also been using RIF since it was launched, however, despite being active on the site I have not created too many posts. If you are using both of these sites, which do you think is better in terms of earnings?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, BIZ income is more and there are many topics to discuss there. Overall, the forum was very good. But the problem of most users is its rules and changes. That's why I prefer RIF overall.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One can't even compare a forum that is just about to clock one year with an older forum. For the kind of engagement that RIF gets even before it gets to a year, it is far greater than bizdustry. Think about where RIF would be in few years.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Though bizdustry back then paid higher but if i where given the chance to choose then and even now, my choice would be RIF , this is because there are more contents on RIF than bizdustry.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
I've also been involved with Bizdustry for a long time, but I'm not active and don't write much. In Bizdustry, we only get rewards for comments, while for new threads we don't get rewards. Meanwhile, in RIF, both comments and new threads will get rewards. RIF rewards give more respect to each member's sweat.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've also been involved with Bizdustry for a long time, but I'm not active and don't write much. In Bizdustry, we only get rewards for comments, while for new threads we don't get rewards. Meanwhile, in RIF, both comments and new threads will get rewards. RIF rewards give more respect to each member's sweat.
That's right, I agree with you. I didn't get to join Bizdustry until word came out that the site stopped paying, how are you doing now? Has it returned to how it was before? As for the RIF as a whole, I really like it and am quite satisfied, especially with the current new design.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.898
RIf is the only one I'm working on. it is the best ifir me n terms of the pay and having more topics to use which is good. I don't know much about bizdustry

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.508
I only worked on Bizdustry for a short time because I was unfamiliar with it. Unfortunately, I did not receive my first payment from them. So I'd go with RIF. RIF is easier to use, and I've already been paid twice.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't know in my opinion both forums are great however personally I prefer rif at the moment but truly both are great I'm active more on rif because it's easier to post a little

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
I think RIF is far ahead of bizdustry in terms of excitement and engagement. Bizdustry doesn't have enough topics because they didn't use to reward for posts. With the recent design of RIF, it is superior to bizdustry.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is a reason RIF has more users than bizdustry. It is because bizdustry is not as engaging as RIF. You can go to bizdustry and see that you are the only one that is online.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know that there are a lot of paid-to-post forums online. The truth is that I have tried some of them but my favourite is R.I.F. The main reason is that the owner of R.I.F. , Mr Jordan, is the best. He is very kind, fair, and helpful and he makes us all feel so welcome here. I would not change R.I.F. for any other site.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.090
During a period I was active on Bizdustry (if I don't mistake, since the end of 2020 and the first months of 2021 and than I couldn't stay in the same active way, cause a very demanding postgrad). In any way, I received various payments. When I could rekindle the activity, I discovered the VIP subscription was compulsory to get paid. As I couldn't afford it (and it wasn't convenient for me too, as I didn't have the time to post tons of messages per day), little by little I was forced to stop my activity on Bizdustry. As RIF doesn't require a compulsory VIP account (it's optional), I by far prefer to stay here.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been using Bizdustry for a long time. I have created more than 37 thousand posts on Bizdustry. You can imagine how much I have made on the site. I have also been using RIF since it was launched, however, despite being active on the site I have not created too many posts. If you are using both of these sites, which do you think is better in terms of earnings?
In all sincerity and without being biased, I prefer referral index forum, due to the simplicity of the site, especially now that many beautiful features to the site, and index forum doesn't ban people without prior notice, so I prefer index forum.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We should even stop talking about Bizdustry for now. The site paid for a long time and decided not to pay again. We don't have issues with it. It was a business and they had their own priorities..

Back