Blog site, Blurt

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
May I know if you are a blogger at Blurt? Someone recommended it weeks ago and I was able to visit the site. They are hiring bloggers, but I do not have any idea how much would be the pay per blog. If you are a blogger at Blurt, can you please share us here their payment rate before I gladly apply?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Oh, so this is the site you were talking about. I am not a blogger but will check the site. Blogging is not easy one has to spend lots of time on it and work very hard to continuously updating the blogs.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Oh, so this is the site you were talking about. I am not a blogger but will check the site. Blogging is not easy one has to spend lots of time on it and work very hard to continuously updating the blogs.
Blogging is almost like article writing you must know about SEO, editing and checking plagiarism.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
I cannot blurt anything about it because it is my first time to know it. I hope someone would be able to say something here. It is a good option for the writers to do their blogging here.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
May I know if you are a blogger at Blurt? Someone recommended it weeks ago and I was able to visit the site. They are hiring bloggers, but I do not have any idea how much would be the pay per blog. If you are a blogger at Blurt, can you please share us here their payment rate before I gladly apply?
I am a blogger on blurt. It is a very good platform. Starting may be a but difficult but you will become big soon

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I have just applied at Blurt blog site and I am going to submit my first blog tomorrow. I am so excited, it seems I am in Blogjob, Literacy Base, and Bubblews.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
For real? Please if you are a member, can you guide me on what I will be doing there? I don't know how to go about it
You are going to write a blog. if you are experienced in writing a blog, why not try to apply at Blurt? There is no referral link, just write Blurt in your browser and you will be guided on what to do. Good luck.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
You are going to write a blog. if you are experienced in writing a blog, why not try to apply at Blurt? There is no referral link, just write Blurt in your browser and you will be guided on what to do. Good luck.
I write on Blurt. I thought the guy was talking about something else. I'm a year old writer on blurt

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I write on Blurt. I thought the guy was talking about something else. I'm a year old writer on blurt
Wow, that's good to know. I'm going to submit my first blog at Blurt tomorrow. Please share me the pay per blog. Is it easy to apply for a payout or automatic sending as soon as reached the threshold.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Wow, that's good to know. I'm going to submit my first blog at Blurt tomorrow. Please share me the pay per blog. Is it easy to apply for a payout or automatic sending as soon as reached the threshold.
It depends on what you write. There are times that I will write we but the pay will be small and annoying
I only save the money I make on it so I will be able to pay my next house rent

Back