Blog site, Blurt

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I have stopped writing article on that website for about two weeks now and I don't think I will resume anytime soon
That was a very good decision. There are so many writing sites we can explore. Let's not waste our precious time with sites that never bother themselves to pay people.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
That was a very good decision. There are so many writing sites we can explore. Let's not waste our precious time with sites that never bother themselves to pay people.
It's so bad when you waste a lot of time on a platform and you can make so much money on another platform

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
You can also buy the blurt coin on Hive engine. You will exchange another coin for blurt. I do that at times instead of using probit
The registration process is little complicated however I success register under it, you do need download the extension on brave and also create an account on another site and import the keys on the website so it tooks arround 30 minutes to establish the wallet on hive engine.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I cannot blurt anything about it because it is my first time to know it. I hope someone would be able to say something here. It is a good option for the writers to do their blogging here.
I have tried to post some articles on blur before but after like 3 articles with no earnings, I came to realise that that platform is a waste of time. It is better for us to post in forum site than that.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
I have tried to post some articles on blur before but after like 3 articles with no earnings, I came to realise that that platform is a waste of time. It is better for us to post in forum site than that.
You need to do an account with blurt wallet then after this time you will need to have an account of hive engine and they provide for each deposit one time deposit address so you may try to do an exchange each time to a new address then swap to blurt and cash out. Then by blurt token you will get reactions.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
It's so bad when you waste a lot of time on a platform and you can make so much money on another platform
There are sites that never care and that is because they are not legit. They just wanted to explore and trick people and trapped them by scamming them in the end.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.061
There are sites that never care and that is because they are not legit. They just wanted to explore and trick people and trapped them by scamming them in the end.
I tried signing up last month but did not pursue it since I find it complicated to use. If I am not mistaken, your blurt wallet needs to have a balance to create your first post. Are you a writer on iWriter?

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
I tried signing up last month but did not pursue it since I find it complicated to use. If I am not mistaken, your blurt wallet needs to have a balance to create your first post. Are you a writer on iWriter?
For 0.5 $ you can get 138 BLURT from Hive Engine so a post could even cost you 1 BLURT that is 138 posts added to people interaction you could refund what you have invested as sum of money so this is not a big funds to deposit there or post costs 0.05 $ to post it is just few cents.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Sorry to hear about it, I have not registered on that site. I was once a writer at iWriter, but I stopped 4 years ago. I think it no longer accepts new applicants. I learned it from members here.

Last edited:

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
One of the most important benefit of forum writing is, you remain updated, I am thankful that you given a new site's name now after this post I will try to search different information about blurt.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
One of the most important benefit of forum writing is, you remain updated, I am thankful that you given a new site's name now after this post I will try to search different information about blurt.
You need to register an account on hive engine, then deposit ltc or bch and swap to blurt, the final step is to mention yours blurt username when cashing out the funds. Then when you write articles and get upvotes your balance increase and then you do reverse operation. I do not recommend probit unless minimum of trade is above 0.0001 BTC from LTC to BTC then to BLURT.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
I have not heard about a site that is hiring bloggers though but it sounds pretty impressive. Did you try going through the site to find out what the site is all about.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I have not heard about a site that is hiring bloggers though but it sounds pretty impressive. Did you try going through the site to find out what the site is all about.
Try to register, @Bisolami is a bogger there. Try to ask for information from her if that site pays well, but so far, I have learned that there are many writers there, meaning the pay is good.

Back