Blog site, Blurt

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
Yes we cannot blame people who need money urgently because I also need money urgently but I will not just advise anybody to join that platform if you need money today or tomorrow
Others may not be after of money, all they want is to comply with the requirements of the Google AdSense acquisition. GA requires blogs and presents the site where bogs are posted, which is why others never mind about the pay. Me, I need to get paid too.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
I have registered there but I don't like it as it is hard to earn there
You try at www.iwriter.com.
Post automatically merged:

It depends on what you write. There are times that I will write we but the pay will be small and annoying
I only save the money I make on it so I will be able to pay my next house rent
Hoping you'll fine a better paying site. It's not easy to think where to find money to pay the house rent.

Last edited:

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$5.330
Never heard of this site, so I went to do some research. I was not interested. If you want to check this our you can go to blurt.blog

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
It is not good to waste time and energy writing at the site Blurt because it does not care about the feelings of the members writing a blog.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.360
Can you use Blurt on the desktop and has anyone withdrawn money from the website. Iwriter does not have much writing work for some writers at present.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
It depends on what you write. There are times that I will write we but the pay will be small and annoying
I only save the money I make on it so I will be able to pay my next house rent
So blog site Blurt is not a good site for pay is fluctuating. Beter stay away from that site and focus only to a writing site that pays you well.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.930
I think you need to have verified Probit account and even post blogs and they charge from reactions and comments but it is quite hard to earn there since you need start up capital for such requirement.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I think you need to have verified Probit account and even post blogs and they charge from reactions and comments but it is quite hard to earn there since you need start up capital for such requirement.
You can start with a very little amount and you money will be going up as time goes on. It does not have to be much

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.930
You can start with a very little amount and you money will be going up as time goes on. It does not have to be much
It depends from the Probit minimum exchange since the only way for buying Blurt token is probit it is not even available on other platform, may be I saw it on Coinex exchange too but not sure from the information, even Binance doesn't list Blurt token or listed on regular exchange, I will manage some funds and start soon.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It depends from the Probit minimum exchange since the only way for buying Blurt token is probit it is not even available on other platform, may be I saw it on Coinex exchange too but not sure from the information, even Binance doesn't list Blurt token or listed on regular exchange, I will manage some funds and start soon.
You can also buy the blurt coin on Hive engine. You will exchange another coin for blurt. I do that at times instead of using probit

Back