Borrowing money to invest

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.178
A lot of times we might come across a good investment opportunity that we believe will yield good profit at the end of the day but the constraint is always money to help us out.

What do you think, would it makes any economic sense to borrow money or take a loan to invest owing to the fact that loans come with high interest..

What your thiught?

Tracee1

Unfamiliar
Dec 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
First of all, i have always have a thing against loans, cause to me it represents stagnancy and zero progress, so my answer to this is a big fat NO as taking loan to invest is risky in it self. cause there are chances where the investment doesn't succeed, how would the loan be paid back.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.250
Raw Dex
$0.008
I am a conservative investor. I never borrow money to make investment. I know there are people out there who borrow money to apply for IPO shares. Banks offers special interest rate for such kind of loan.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is not bad to borrow money to invest but it is very risky. What if the investment fails and you must payback the borrowed funds. Even with interest sometimes.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.020
I think the financial advisors have a very valid and concrete reasons when they say that it's not even advisable to borrow or tale loans to make investments. They oftenly say that invest what you can afford to loose.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
A lot of times we might come across a good investment opportunity that we believe will yield good profit at the end of the day but the constraint is always money to help us out.

What do you think, would it makes any economic sense to borrow money or take a loan to invest owing to the fact that loans come with high interest..

What your thiught?
I can never borrow money to invest no matter how much I need to invest

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.178
The truth is that It is not good to borrow money to invest supposing one is scammed in the process it is very risky. paying back borrowed funds is sometimes very difficult

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

What your thiught?
Well borrowing money to invest is a very good risk to take and also a very bad risk to take though depending on what or where you are borrowing or loaning the money from as if the business that you invest in does not go according to plan then be sure to find every possible means to pay back the money borrowed but if one does not take the risk how will they know if there will be success in the business.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
The truth is that It is not good to borrow money to invest supposing one is scammed in the process it is very risky. paying back borrowed funds is sometimes very difficult
Borrowing money to invest is something that seem not to be sensible. It is not advisable for anyone to do such

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't see borrowing money to invest as a good idea because most of these lenders always collect high interest, it is better to invest or start business with your own money

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No, I don't like it. It is very dangerous and has a high risk. It is possible that you will fail and will not be able to return the money. This happens most of the time. That's why I try to stay away

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No, I don't like it. It is very dangerous and has a high risk. It is possible that you will fail and will not be able to return the money. This happens most of the time. That's why I try to stay away
If the money is yours and the business didn't go as planned, you will accept your fate and try to do all the necessary things next time but borrowed money can cause disgrace

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If the money is yours and the business didn't go as planned, you will accept your fate and try to do all the necessary things next time but borrowed money can cause disgrace
Yes, I had that experience, it's really bad. And if you borrow money from the bank, you end up going to jail if you don't have anything to sell. It is really risky. It is better to be satisfied with the little money we have

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I had that experience, it's really bad. And if you borrow money from the bank, you end up going to jail if you don't have anything to sell. It is really risky. It is better to be satisfied with the little money we have
The part where the person or the bank you borrowed from will start asking for their money with interest is what I hate most. And some of these people may not even care about what you may be passing through

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The part where the person or the bank you borrowed from will start asking for their money with interest is what I hate most. And some of these people may not even care about what you may be passing through
Yes, the most difficult part of the story is here. You really have to endure a lot of stress. You have many problems in the day and this is a big burden on your shoulders.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, the most difficult part of the story is here. You really have to endure a lot of stress. You have many problems in the day and this is a big burden on your shoulders.
Some times an unexpected event may occur which can lead to some thing that is not favorable and most people that borrow people money don't want to listen to anything, all they want is their money

Back