Borrowing money to invest

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Yes that's right. The only risk this method has is that the private bank may go bankrupt or be a scam.

Investing itself has a lot of risk, and imagine borrowing money from others for this. It is not really wise. Many go to jail with this mistake
Look, there is a way that using debt can be very smart as Robert Kiyosaki says, and it can be when you have enough money in case the investment goes bad, to be able to pay it back without worry, and use this debt to get more wealth without using yours, but if You do not have the money on your own in the first case, do not get into debt because you will be in serious trouble

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Look, there is a way that using debt can be very smart as Robert Kiyosaki says, and it can be when you have enough money in case the investment goes bad, to be able to pay it back without worry, and use this debt to get more wealth without using yours, but if You do not have the money on your own in the first case, do not get into debt because you will be in serious trouble
Yes, exactly. It makes sense to take a risk with borrowed money if you have enough financial resources to pay it back, otherwise you will be in big trouble. Because in addition to the money, you have to pay the interest on it, and this interest increases every day

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Yes, exactly. It makes sense to take a risk with borrowed money if you have enough financial resources to pay it back, otherwise you will be in big trouble. Because in addition to the money, you have to pay the interest on it, and this interest increases every day
Yes, the debt can be beneficial to obtain more wealth but always when you are very solvent, why if not the big companies even having a lot of money get into debt because they know how to use the debt, and they know that they are solvent enough to return the loan and get benefits from the debt, but a person who wants to invest because he does not have the money is a mistake.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.230
I think this can depend on the person themselves. Some people that I have known some long time ago have really been successful by actually doing investments with loaned capital

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
They are some people that are In a very good place and they have the investment idea and opportunity but they lack fund. It is not a bad thing to borrow to invest
This is true you could borrow from someone if he is borrowing and the project is studied by you and seems like a professional idea but with some warranties to pay back like signing papers on the municipality for a loan agreement but if someone is borrowing to travel this is not logic to borrow them.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.470
Raw Dex
$0.005
The best bet is to research and carefully and properly done and all the necessary things are in taken into consideration. When once you know you are bound to make profit then you can borrow

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.038
One mistake i hope i we never make is to borrow money to invest. No matter how sure i am about the investment, i would never borrow to go about it.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, the debt can be beneficial to obtain more wealth but always when you are very solvent, why if not the big companies even having a lot of money get into debt because they know how to use the debt, and they know that they are solvent enough to return the loan and get benefits from the debt, but a person who wants to invest because he does not have the money is a mistake.
yes right Companies have financial backing. They have sponsors and cooperate with companies and banks and airlines. For example, big clubs like Real Madrid and Barcelona may have debts, but they pay their employees' salaries and don't go to jail.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$1.003
Don't invest if you don't have money. You will be facing uncertainty of your cash flow from your investment. What if your investment won't click? How will you pay your debt or loan?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
That's okay, borrowing money to invest is only allowed for those (investors) who have qualified skills and are experienced in their field. An easy example, if you are an expert investor and experienced in the property sector, of course it will be very easy to estimate the price of a property, so if you find a property selling at a price below the market, you can borrow money to buy it, and you will benefit from the difference in the selling price. . In the world of crypto and stocks, the system of borrowing money is known as Sorting, which is often used by investors by taking advantage of the downtrend.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
yes right Companies have financial backing. They have sponsors and cooperate with companies and banks and airlines. For example, big clubs like Real Madrid and Barcelona may have debts, but they pay their employees' salaries and don't go to jail.
Debt is a passive that you can turn into an asset if you are smart and solvent, and on the other hand, debt can become a liability that kills you if you are not solvent and you don't know how to use it. Smart people use debt to build investments and fruitful businesses, but in the event that you do not know how to use it you will go bankrupt, that is why to get into debt you must first be solvent, know how to start businesses and know how to invest.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Debt is a passive that you can turn into an asset if you are smart and solvent, and on the other hand, debt can become a liability that kills you if you are not solvent and you don't know how to use it. Smart people use debt to build investments and fruitful businesses, but in the event that you do not know how to use it you will go bankrupt, that is why to get into debt you must first be solvent, know how to start businesses and know how to invest.
Yes, you are absolutely right. I think it is better to read a few books about economics and in these fields before borrowing money. Economics is a simple thing on paper but it is very complicated and we have to be careful what we do with money

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.230
As for me investment is not something that you must do in life. I think good investments is made by the personal savings or money that belongs to you. This is because most investment comes with some risks and you should invest what you can afford to loose.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Yes, debt can become your worst enemy in fact, it is one of the main enemies when it comes to getting to wealth that and lack of savings and investment.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, debt can become your worst enemy in fact, it is one of the main enemies when it comes to getting to wealth that and lack of savings and investment.
Life is hard enough. Let's Don't make it harder for yourself. With debt, we can no longer enjoy life and even food or sleep. If we do not have a specific plan, it is better to forget about borrowing

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$1.193
As much as possible, it is best not to borrow money in starting up a business. In my view, a working capital should not be loaned from any legit lenders.

Back