Bought a second-hand TV

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
I bought a second-hand TV for my sister. She likes second-hand TV Samsung. She has two television sets now.
One was placed in her bedroom and the other one, the second -hand was placed in her small store. I gave my
sister capital for a small store for her to get busy and earn something for her plates. She thanked me many times.
I will not let her pay for the money I spent. It should be family first. We need to help and understand our siblings
in need of financial help. I love my family. There is no other who could understand us better, but our family.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree with you. Who should help each other but family. But there are occasions when one member of a family is extremely rich but he doesn't help the other siblings. Sometimes it's because of the intervention of the partner especially if the rich sibling is married. In my case I am not married so I am also supportive of my brother's business. Tell you something we used to be neighbors of a relative of one of the richest families in the country. The father works in a government office as ordinary worker he commutes to work he's the uncle of the rich man. The rich man should have given his uncle even a simple car or employ him in his company doing nothing lol. I am talking of this scenario which happened in the 1990's , maybe the uncle of the rich man is no longer around or he could be in his 80's or 90's. The rich man wasn't originally rich but he married a rich woman and worked his way to become what he is today. Lol at least the cousins returned back what they borrowed from my brother hehhe.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
@relcap23 , that was so unbelievable, how come that rich man dared see his relative struggling? He should have invited him for work or capital to start with for a better life. He forgot that he came from dust and to dust, he shall return without bringing with him his material wealth.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.020
While we purchasing second hand TV we must be very careful some time we face difficulties while using it because mostly it has been sold due to some prominent fault inside it which always not be visible.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
While we purchasing second hand TV we must be very careful some time we face difficulties while using it because mostly it has been sold due to some prominent fault inside it which always not be visible.
Sorry, I made a mistake, what I bough was not a second hand TV but Surplus hehehe. I never buy a second-hand TV , it is already overused.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@relcap23 , that was so unbelievable, how come that rich man dared see his relative struggling? He should have invited him for work or capital to start with for a better life. He forgot that he came from dust and to dust, he shall return without bringing with him his material wealth.
That's the point, the family approach other people for help why not go to their rich uncle and cousins.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$2.000
I got second hand TV in apratment when I bought it. It didn't have remote control. I bought unviersal and it end up broken. It had overheating problems. I guess previouse owner know such stuff but it scamed me.

Back