Budgets: how are they created?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$4.100
Typically, a budget is created by asking each department head to provide a list of their needs for the upcoming fiscal year. People frequently request more things than are accessible in total, as is always the case. The Budget Committee is consequently forced to decide what it deems vital and what it deems to be less necessary. In other words, individuals must make a distinction between wants and needs.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Typically, a budget is created by asking each department head to provide a list of their needs for the upcoming fiscal year. People frequently request more things than are accessible in total, as is always the case. The Budget Committee is consequently forced to decide what it deems vital and what it deems to be less necessary. In other words, individuals must make a distinction between wants and needs.
Creating a budget requires distinguishing between wants and needs and prioritizing essential expenses its important to consult with each department head to determine their needs and make informed decisions about what is necessary and what can be cut.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.860
In some organizations, you just prepare the budget and it is not implemented. The organisations doesn't give you what you ask for. They just give you what they feel.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Before one can create a budget, it's important to determine the source of money. A budget is merely the draft of the picture, once you have the money then you start putting the colors. One cannot spend the budget without the money. Plainly saying the budget is just the plan of expenditure.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Creating a budget requires distinguishing between wants and needs and prioritizing essential expenses its important to consult with each department head to determine their needs and make informed decisions about what is necessary and what can be cut.
Yes I totally agree with you. In addition, the budget must also be realistically adjusted to the income they earn, so that there are no more expenses than income. Soon it will go bankrupt. Actually, if you want to simplify your desires, it won't cost you much and you can save money.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes I totally agree with you. In addition, the budget must also be realistically adjusted to the income they earn, so that there are no more expenses than income. Soon it will go bankrupt. Actually, if you want to simplify your desires, it won't cost you much and you can save money.
Most important is set a budget for basic. necessities. For household budget it's normally for rent or. mortgage if one does not own the home, budget for transportation, food, clothing may be adjusted, put something for medical and health. Travels, recreation may be adjusted. Some househols need to allocate for education.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
I do not have any idea how budget is created. All I know in the university where I work, the budget for a salaries derive from the national government. Others from the local government from peoples taxes and other revenues.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I do not have any idea how budget is created. All I know in the university where I work, the budget for a salaries derive from the national government. Others from the local government from peoples taxes and other revenues.
If you work in a company, it's actually not important to know how the budget is made, it's none of your business. Unless you work in finance who needs to take care of it all. The most important thing is that you receive a good salary every month. LOL

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.020
Creating a budget for an organization plays very important role in it's smooth movement, while budget also plays a good role in our household expenses, whenever I made I budget for a month that month run smoothly.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

Every company have resources that they use to run their day-to-day activities and it's exactly what the companies make budget on. They made provision for such in order for work to keep on going.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$4.100
You are right that every department in a company needs to show their expenses in a timely manner. In this way, they can able to cut-down some unneccessary expenses. It is a part of budgeting in cutting-down certain things in a company.
Post automatically merged:

In some organizations, you just prepare the budget and it is not implemented. The organisations doesn't give you what you ask for. They just give you what they feel.
I do think that some companies would not ask the staff to give input with the budget per se. The budget is based on their business feasibility study prior to the operation of the company.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.860
How would one cope in an organization that doesn't release funds for the departments to use and work. If you ask for this amount, they give you someone lesser and tell you to manage.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yesh you are right budget creation is about getting all the needs of each department in the workplace. this means that each department head will provide a list of their needs for budgetary

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
The first step is drafting a budget is to determine how much is available for the expenditure and how much will be borrowed. Through this process, budget committee will determine the likely total expenditure and set a benchmark. The second step is to determine want and need of the organisation.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$5.670
I have never created a budget for an organization, however, I regularly make a personal budget. My budget consists of expected income and expected expenditure. I try to stay within the budget

Back