Business Vs. Jobs: Advantages and Disadvantages

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.600
You can make a lot of money from a business but it is quite difficult to build a successful business. You can make limited money from your job but having a job can provide financial security as you not only receive a regular salary but also a lot of benefits.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Having a business is much better than having a job. I know as a business man there are a lot of responsibilities but you have higher chances of becoming your own boss and making lots of money with it on the long run.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.600
Raw Dex
$0.008
Having a business means that you have a chance of earning a lot of money and have the freedom to take control of your life. Having a job offers you a stable income plus other fringe benefits such as medical insurance and annual paid leave. Whether be your own boss or working for someone depends on the person's aspirations and the willingness to take risk.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.850
I do both working and doing offline business. As long as you continue your passion to do business despite having a job no reason to make it a stumbling block. I hire my sister to manage my business in the mall.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.210
Raw Dex
$0.010
There are so many advantages of job which I am realizing at later stage I know majority of people prefer business but job is good for some kind of people those who are only becomes active and shows results when they get some pressure.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can make a lot of money from a business but it is quite difficult to build a successful business. You can make limited money from your job but having a job can provide financial security as you not only receive a regular salary but also a lot of benefits.
Business is difficult to start and you will face many losses but if your business succeed then you will make alot of money.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, very true, everything that has an advantage also has disadvantage, entrepreneurship is never an easy adventure, it takes discipline, commitment, dedication to build a business from scratch until it becomes a success, so if you are not patient enough, doing business could be difficult for you,

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do both working and doing offline business. As long as you continue your passion to do business despite having a job no reason to make it a stumbling block. I hire my sister to manage my business in the mall.
I also I have interest in running both online and offline business simultaneously. I think I would be employing people in order to make the burden lesser.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some jobs are better than some businesses because with some jobs, you will be paid handsomely.
Yeah, the truth is that it is not every business that has the prospect of growing to a reasonable extent. There are some people who get two jobs and they make a whole lot of money from it.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Jobs come with a guarantee that Yiu would receive money once a month. In business, there is no guarantee. There are some months that the business would run at a loss.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.550
Raw Dex
$0.560
Having a business is much better than having a job. I know as a business man there are a lot of responsibilities but you have higher chances of becoming your own boss and making lots of money with it on the long run.
I always think this way, too. If I have my own business, I do not need to deal with bosses in a particular company. In time, I would want to be the boss of my time and do not need to deal incompetent bosses. They are usually the product of nepotism.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Jobs come with a guarantee that Yiu would receive money once a month. In business, there is no guarantee. There are some months that the business would run at a loss.
Yeah, this is actually very true but on the long run business have more potentials because it can make you passive income. You need to take risk if you want to liberate yourself financially.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.200
According to me I go for a job. There are so much advantages on the offline jobs than the online work. Jobs are oftenly guaranteed and more concrete than online work that seems to be temporary that can collapse anytime.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
According to me I go for a job. There are so much advantages on the offline jobs than the online work. Jobs are oftenly guaranteed and more concrete than online work that seems to be temporary that can collapse anytime.
there is nothing wrong in having a job but if you have a business you can make more money from it in the future. It is also important for you to know that you can be sacked in a job in the future.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

As far as I'm concerned, I will always prefer having my own business than working for someone because it is going to give me more chances to work towards my own growth financially.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.600
As far as I'm concerned, I will always prefer having my own business than working for someone because it is going to give me more chances to work towards my own growth financially.
You can grow financially if you have a business but you also need to consider that a lot of businesses cannot sustain more than a year. There is a higher degree of risk.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Having a business is always better than having a job any day any time.
If you have a business you will become your own boss and you will be the one employing people.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes I totally agree with you. Apart from that, by doing our own business, we have the freedom of time that is not owned by workers who work in companies, but by working in companies, we have many friends and co-workers who are in solidarity, which is not owned by a businessman, except for very few.

Back