Business Vs. Jobs: Advantages and Disadvantages

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
If you want to become rich go into business. This is what most people say because getting into business provides unlimited income opportunity. But having a job provides permanent salary and stability and tenure and most people prefer having a job.
That's right I agree with you. I've heard the same advice as you. I'm sure most people want to be rich, that's why many are competing to build their own business. Unfortunately without knowledge, capital, and supporting skills, their businesses often fail in the middle of the process.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's right I agree with you. I've heard the same advice as you. I'm sure most people want to be rich, that's why many are competing to build their own business. Unfortunately without knowledge, capital, and supporting skills, their businesses often fail in the middle of the process.
That is correct. One must have the business acumen to make good in the business. It's hard to maintain the working capital to sustain a buis8if.one is not careful in managing it.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
That is correct. One must have the business acumen to make good in the business. It's hard to maintain the working capital to sustain a buis8if.one is not careful in managing it.
Therefore if we can combine the both, business and paid work is a good thing. Business for investment and paid work to sustain daily living expenses. We can run freelancing jobs online if we have the supporting skills.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Therefore if we can combine the both, business and paid work is a good thing. Business for investment and paid work to sustain daily living expenses. We can run freelancing jobs online if we have the supporting skills.
If one can have both it's better. One can start small at the same time being gainfully employed. If the business fails then look for another business or add more item for sale and holding on to your job.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
If one can have both it's better. One can start small at the same time being gainfully employed. If the business fails then look for another business or add more item for sale and holding on to your job.
That's right I agree with you. Then a part-time job is more suitable for a businessman. He worked some of the time and took care of business the rest of the time. Because we also need enough rest time so that our health is well maintained.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's right I agree with you. Unfortunately many people are not aware of that, they continue to force themselves to work to make lots of money so they forget to rest. So that there are times when they will get sick easily and cannot produce at all.
We must make a balance between work and life. We work to live life fully and enjoyable. It's just resting on the principles that if hungry eat, if thirsty drink, if sleepy sleep if tired rest and relax. If stressed take a deep breath and meditate.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
We must make a balance between work and life. We work to live life fully and enjoyable. It's just resting on the principles that if hungry eat, if thirsty drink, if sleepy sleep if tired rest and relax. If stressed take a deep breath and meditate.
That's right I agree with you. Indeed, we must balance in life. As you say if hungry eat, and so on. Don't be a workaholic, keep working only for money, if we don't enjoy life, who will enjoy the results of our hard work? LOL

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can make a lot of money from a business but it is quite difficult to build a successful business. You can make limited money from your job but having a job can provide financial security as you not only receive a regular salary but also a lot of benefits.
But there are s lot of advantages on both sides, with business, you have a major stake as to what enters into your account regularly, business also gives you the opportunity to be your own boss and not working under anyone .

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.946
Raw Dex
$0.002
For now I think working or jobs are advantageous to me and maybe some people while might still go for business later but I prefer doing some jobs for now

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
At some point, some people think that they need their jobs to earn money before having the business.

Having a business is always going to be better than working for another person because you will always be the one that is in charge of your financial growth and self-sufficiency.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$2.610
But there are s lot of advantages on both sides, with business, you have a major stake as to what enters into your account regularly, business also gives you the opportunity to be your own boss and not working under anyone .
When you have a job, you do not have to risk your money. You make money and you also gain skills and experience. When you are running a busines,s there is no guarantee that you will actually make money.

Back