Can we all make money and be rich?

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sometimes, its funny when someone trying so hard to please someone that they hate with money that they dont have (using paylater lr credit card). Its so pathetic but its real, though

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As far as capitalism exists as an economic system, people would always be poor. It was designed to pay the highly skilled and the most privileged. Everyone can't be rich.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Not everyone will be on the top position, right? So, i agree with you @Chibson we can be stable financially but being rich is on another level
Yeah, it is not possible for everyone to be at the top position of every business venture. All we need is to try as much as possible to be comfortable financially and not be poor actually

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Indeed, its our job to make my financial stable, i know that everyone have their one standard for that, but we all agree that we have to work so hard to make it happens, we dont need to be rich, just wanna make sure when we need something and we have the money to buy it, simple as that, right @Chibson

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.930
Working does not guarantee that we will become rich, especially if we do not earn much. We require a business or side jobs to help us achieve our financial objectives. Some people are fortunate because they inherited their parents' wealth.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Definitely, the good thing is that you can't work daily and go hungry unless you srr not doing it right. so it is better to work and enjoy later than to stay idle
Lazy people will always be interested in getting money to fall from the tree but it is not something that happens today because the time of the Israelite went manna used to fall from heaven is over.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$3.100
Someone once said that even if all the money in the world were distributed equally, it would soon for back to the hands of a few people.

Some people have the knack for making and keeping money more than others.
If we are all rich, then people's lives will not be equal. Despite the fact that we cannot be all rich, we can still hope to have a comfortable life. At least, it is our hope to something in the future. I prefer not to be rich, but prefer to have a comfortable life.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Indeed, its our job to make my financial stable, i know that everyone have their one standard for that, but we all agree that we have to work so hard to make it happens, we dont need to be rich, just wanna make sure when we need something and we have the money to buy it, simple as that, right @Chibson
Yeah, working hard and smart is always important or necessary for anyone that wants to succeed whether online or offline. People need to realise that making money is actually not easy.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Indeed, making money is not easy but do not have it is the worse, so man gotta do what man gotta do, do not set rich as a goal, just do our duty to earn money and work hard and smart to earn another extra money

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Indeed, making money is not easy but do not have it is the worse, so man gotta do what man gotta do, do not set rich as a goal, just do our duty to earn money and work hard and smart to earn another extra money
Yeah, truth is that it is not everyone who works or start a business will become rich from it. But I think it is important and necessary to always have the mindset of being successful in any kind of business or job you are doing.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.410
My honestly take on this is a big No. This is because the almighty God do a balance in the distribution of wealth and riches. There is no any point at all that all we can make money and be rich.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My honestly take on this is a big No. This is because the almighty God do a balance in the distribution of wealth and riches. There is no any point at all that all we can make money and be rich.
Yeah, it is actually impossible for everyone to become rich at the same time. this can actually be determined by so many factors but it is possible for everyone to be okay and contented without begging.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I don't see any problem with anyone setting his or her goals to be rich. As long as the person is working hard enough, it is something that is going to be realistic.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Well the word rich can be different seen from each perspective, not for everyone is the same, nor do we need the same amount of money, but if it is possible for everyone to amass fortune, you just need perseverance, knowledge and desire, in addition to knowing how to manage your finances, not having many debts among others, everything requires time and planning

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't see any problem with anyone setting his or her goals to be rich. As long as the person is working hard enough, it is something that is going to be realistic.
so true, i dont see that as a problem too, i just say that "i dont set rich as my goal, i just wanna do my best to get the best results, though
Well the word rich can be different seen from each perspective, not for everyone is the same, nor do we need the same amount of money, but if it is possible for everyone to amass fortune, you just need perseverance, knowledge and desire, in addition to knowing how to manage your finances, not having many debts among others, everything requires time and planning
cant agree more my friend, its just all about perspective

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah, the truth is that anyone can become rich provided they have the willingness to achieve the goal. the person must have proper plan of starting a very good business that will make him or her rich in the future.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
and become "rich" for anyone is not the same, we have to make it as the main points, we can works really hard or doing profitable business, in my opinion. being rich is you dont have to worry about something when you need it or wanna use it, its always available

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
and become "rich" for anyone is not the same, we have to make it as the main points, we can works really hard or doing profitable business, in my opinion. being rich is you dont have to worry about something when you need it or wanna use it, its always available
Yes, the amounts that each individual needs is not the same, I bet that for example with the amounts earned by a normal person in my country in another less developed can really live comfortably, that is, everything depends.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Cant agree more @riberet19 its all depends on "who you are where you from (You SING you LOSE) LOL okay i'm serious now, being rich is not wrong, just push our limit and do it right do your best and let God do the rest

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yeah, the truth is that anyone can become rich provided they have the willingness to achieve the goal. the person must have proper plan of starting a very good business that will make him or her rich in the future.

The problem is that some people don't like to work extensively but actually expect to get paid highly which doesn't work whichever way I look at it. You must work harder and smarter to make more money

Back