Can we all make money and be rich?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The problem is that some people don't like to work extensively but actually expect to get paid highly which doesn't work whichever way I look at it. You must work harder and smarter to make more money
Anyone who is not ready to put in a lot of work should not expect to be paid handsome amount of money. People who are usually paid a good amount of money are those who can bring out their time and be very much dedicated in a particular business venture.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
making a lot of money it means sacrifice our time more than usual, getting promotion from the job means losing your time with your family, choose it wisely, getting more money means getting less your "me time/family time"

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Making money is not easy and not everyone will be able to do it actually. Most people who are rich sacrificed a lot of the time in order to achieve that.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
thats what i mean, to be on that position we have to sacrificed a lot of thing @Chibson mostly our valuable times with family, but man gotta do what man gotta do, for the better future
Yeah, making money and becoming rich is not something that happens overnight because it makes a lot of persistence, hard work, sacrifice and a whole lot of other things. Only a few people are opportuned to be born into rich families.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
indeed, not everyone was born with silver spoon on their hand @Chibson but we gotta agree with we can be rich but its a long journey to be on that position, right? we should sacrifice anything like you said

Back