Can we depend online completely to earn money?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.008
For me my take on this is that, I can't depend on Online work for my livelihoods. This is because I didn't have the needed skills and expertise that can enable me to earn decently and sustainable amount of money that can help my life.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me my take on this is that, I can't depend on Online work for my livelihoods. This is because I didn't have the needed skills and expertise that can enable me to earn decently and sustainable amount of money that can help my life.
If you don't have much skills it is not advisable for you to try to depend in the online space to make income for yourself. It is also not advisable to quit your current job to focus on online if you're not yet making up to a thousand dollars a month.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
Earning online is not big, so it can not sustain our daily needs, unless work as a transcriber, online teaching, writing blogs and articles, you can surely have a very good income that could support your family's needs.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Earning online is not big, so it can not sustain our daily needs, unless work as a transcriber, online teaching, writing blogs and articles, you can surely have a very good income that could support your family's needs.
I think freelancing is a very good way in which anyone can make money for themselves or the internet. But if you want passive income you need to go into things like blogging, youtubing and some others.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
I think freelancing is a very good way in which anyone can make money for themselves or the internet. But if you want passive income you need to go into things like blogging, youtubing and some others.
I have my own offline business this time, and I also have a stable job offline. In case none I may opt to apply as VA or as a transcriber. It s not the end of the world.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have my own offline business this time, and I also have a stable job offline. In case none I may opt to apply as VA or as a transcriber. It s not the end of the world.
Good, I actually like to have multiple sources of income simultaneously. I think that way you will not have to depend on one source of income before you make money for yourself.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
No, you cannot depend completely on online sources to earn money. You should consider other options as well, such as starting a business, getting a job, or applying for scholarships. Additionally, there are many scams online, so it is important to be diligent and use caution when trying to earn money online. Depending solely on online sources is not a reliable way to make a consistent income.

I actually know some people that are working full-time online and they are actually doing very good for themselves which is why it depends on what you are doing online as a means of making money.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
Good, I actually like to have multiple sources of income simultaneously. I think that way you will not have to depend on one source of income before you make money for yourself.
That's so admirable attitude while you're still young do it so when you become mature you already have ample experiences. You can stand alone independently.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As for me I can depend completely with online earnings as for now my only source of making money is online and I have been depending on online money more than 5 years ago.

Kennysplash

Unfamiliar
Sep 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think it is advisable to depend only on online income. You should have something you do offline so that your income online only acts as a supplement and not your major source.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's so admirable attitude while you're still young do it so when you become mature you already have ample experiences. You can stand alone independently.
Yeah, putting my hands in different things at this age is something I really want to do because it will give me the needed experience to achieve financial freedom faster in life.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$7.230
The answer depends on a lot of factors such as what you are doing online, what kind of skills and expertise you have etc. I have blogs that bring me regular income, so for me online income is very reliable income source.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Probably, the level of knowledge and skill you have will determine how profitable you will be in the online space. If you have a lot skills you have a higher chances of becoming successful.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For the time being, I cannot depend only online to earn money because my online earnings are low. This is the reason I have an offline job.
if you do not have a very good skill, it's going to be very difficult for you to depend on the online space to make any tangible amount of money. Having both online and offline job is good.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most of my friends are 100% online business entrepreneurs. Most of them are making thousands of dollars monthly online. There are thousand and one to make money online. Though online business is highly competitive but it can make you millions if you really know what you are doing. Most of us here are newbies still learning how to make money.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
if you do not have a very good skill, it's going to be very difficult for you to depend on the online space to make any tangible amount of money. Having both online and offline job is good.
Yes, it is good to work both online and offline since I do not have the required skills to work only online.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, it is good to work both online and offline since I do not have the required skills to work only online.
Yeah, you can even use this particular period to learn the necessary skills required for you to become successful in the online space. It won't be easy but with a lot of hardwork you can achieve that

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It depends on the individual. There are people who depend on their online businesses to earn their money. It's good if you have a venture that can give you good money. Full time forex and crypto traders earn their living online.

Back