Can we depend online completely to earn money?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree with you. It is so beautiful to arrange your daily schedule as you wish. This means that you can spend more time with your family and friends or simply do your hobbies. :)
Definitely, that is the major importance of working on the internet. You are in total control of your time. If you're doing 9 to 5 jobs you will not have such luxury of time.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sure but it's not easy and requires tons of time making money online is not easy thing you need passion time and more to succeed only hard work can make money

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
Sure but it's not easy and requires tons of time making money online is not easy thing you need passion time and more to succeed only hard work can make money
There are some platforms that you will work on that does not require you to spend so much time on it and there are some that you will have to spend a lot of hours on it

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Really making money online is an ascending process, but you have to work hard, save and if you can invest, both in yourself and in other things, with time and experience you will realize that everything is becoming easier and you earn more money.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
To completely depend on online tasks to earn a living, especially if you live in a country whose currency is too strong (for ex. pound, euro or dollar) or in any way in a country where the cost of living is shamefully high, it's necessary to be a freelancer. it's pretty impossible to live on PTCs, paid to play apps, surveys walls, GTP and very hard to live on PTWs (but in this latter case it could be possible if you live in a cheap country) . It's usually necessary to be a professional IT expert above all, a programmer, a web designer, a graphic designer. Yet translator are passing through difficulties (super skills are required cause very, very high competition) and got underpaid (but it's still possible to live on online translations, depending on the country where you live).

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I don't think its a practical move and it would be better to have some sort of offline job even if its part-time as this way we will be sure of getting something for sure

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.008
Of course yes. We can only if we have the potential to to earn a substantial regularly amount of income online. With that being said we have to be having regular online jobs like virtual assistant, graphic and web designer among others.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It's hard to depend on online earnings only but if you can learn highly marketable skills and get better at these then you can earn as a freelancer and that will help

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I cannot depend solely on online earning. That is why I have an offline job. What I earn online is so small and I am aware that they could stop paying anytime. My offline job provides more safety.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It's hard but there are times when I have seen people depending upon online earnings for their living and are able to achieve decent results although its hard if you ask me

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
sure we can but it takes time since it's not easy to make money you need to work hard for it and then the fruits will finally grow and you will be able to make decent money
Post automatically merged:

No, I cannot depend on online earnings. Thankfully, I have a good job and those full timers online they better apply sites that pay well like writing articles sites.
Yup I for sure can't depend on earning online full time I make most of my money on forums and they don't pay a lot for sure still it's fun

Last edited:

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
sure we can but it takes time since it's not easy to make money you need to work hard for it and then the fruits will finally grow and you will be able to make decent money
Post automatically merged:

Yup I for sure can't depend on earning online full time I make most of my money on forums and they don't pay a lot for sure still it's fun
That's right, there's something in a forum worth to be active for whatever we want to accomplish for a purpose. Having a full-time job offline and online is also of great advantage.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's right, there's something in a forum worth to be active for whatever we want to accomplish for a purpose. Having a full-time job offline and online is also of great advantage.
Having both offline and online jobs is great for sure. We live in tough economic times where you cannot depend on one source of income to be comfortable financially. So you can work offline as a full time job and earn some extra cash from your online part time job.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
Having both offline and online jobs is great for sure. We live in tough economic times where you cannot depend on one source of income to be comfortable financially. So you can work offline as a full time job and earn some extra cash from your online part time job.
Let us grab the time and the opportunity online sites offering to people to ear extra side hustles. Our salary is still not enough for our daily needs. We need 3 or 4 jobs to earn profitably.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I cannot do that and its even hard to imagine and these days most websites are not paying swiftly and following a different pattern to pay which is not encouraging this lifestyle

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
My niece and nephew did not find jobs offline despite they are professionals. They earn much in their online job than in their offline job. My niece is a content writer and has a website and earns $3000 a month. My nephew also has a website and pays for his domain yearly and earns much more than my niece. He earns $ 4,500 a month answering homework of foreign students in Math, Calculus, Physics, and Chemistry. He also solves the accounting problems of companies abroad.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
If you don't have any offline job or you are retired and like to stay home and earn online then it would be better to earn online only but earnings will be low

Back