Can We Make Money While Traveling?

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
Unless someone has sponsored your travel, you cannot make money traveling, however, if you travel and if you take a lot of pictures, videos and notes, you can publish these content and make money from your travel videos and articles

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, that is why it is it possible for you to make money while traveling. there are a lot of travel vloggers that always visit a lot of countries. They make a lot of money from YouTube.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Travel bloggers comfortably earn from this while traveling by doing travel blogs. So one can utilize their travelling time to earn good money even as a travel YouTuber money can be made

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Travel bloggers comfortably earn from this while traveling by doing travel blogs. So one can utilize their travelling time to earn good money even as a travel YouTuber money can be made
Yeah, you can become a travel blogger or vlogger. you can even do the both of them simultaneously and make some good amount of money for yourself.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I think there are people who does this. They always take their products with them whenever they are traveling. There will be advertising it through words of the mouth to convince people to buy.
You are correct, when I go to far places, I commute on a big bus ,I see some people bringing their attache case containing their products for sale. Some are lucky because they can be able to convince their seatmates to buy. They have good humor and appeal.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I am following 1-2 Youtube channels where Youtubers are travel bloggers and they spend money visiting different places and post their vlog about all the details about their travel and popular places and also earn from youtube and also get donations from users

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are correct, when I go to far places, I commute on a big bus ,I see some people bringing their attache case containing their products for sale. Some are lucky because they can be able to convince their seatmates to buy. They have good humor and appeal.
Yeah, I've also seen people who who market their things that way. Those of them who have good marketing techniques will always make sales.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
During holidays, many people travel to other cities and abroad, we can visit beautiful places that we have never visited before. Although going on vacation would be great fun but many people do not forget the opportunity to make money. How do you think they can make money while traveling?
Traveling is fun but it can also be expensive. Thats why I try to find ways to make money while traveling that dont interfere with my enjoyment of the destination. One way I do that is by selling photos and videos that I take during my trips.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, many people travel and have fun and earn money. For example, traders always monitor the situation with their tablets and laptops when they are traveling and having fun. Their work is such that they can control it from anywhere, which is very good

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Traveling is fun but it can also be expensive. Thats why I try to find ways to make money while traveling that dont interfere with my enjoyment of the destination. One way I do that is by selling photos and videos that I take during my trips.
That's right, you can sell photos and videos during your trip, because in your country there are many interesting places to take photos and make videos like in Cebu city, but you have to have photographer skills.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
During holidays, many people travel to other cities and abroad, we can visit beautiful places that we have never visited before. Although going on vacation would be great fun but many people do not forget the opportunity to make money. How do you think they can make money while traveling?
doing PTP sites? LOL, as long as we have an internet connection we can do it anytime anywhere, right? okay serious answer, we can be traveler writers or bloggers or make youtube videos about your journey and add useful information to it,

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
We can make money while on vacation, one of which is by opening a service to entrust souvenirs from the places we visit. We offer it to friends and family, maybe they are interested in buying souvenirs from there. This is often done by many people, not bad for extra money.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
We can make money while on vacation, one of which is by opening a service to entrust souvenirs from the places we visit. We offer it to friends and family, maybe they are interested in buying souvenirs from there. This is often done by many people, not bad for extra money.
You're right sis, we can become personal shoppers when traveling to another area/city. Not only souvernirs but also regional specialties, or special fabrics etc. here we do not take profit but only commissions.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
You're right sis, we can become personal shoppers when traveling to another area/city. Not only souvernirs but also regional specialties, or special fabrics etc. here we do not take profit but only commissions.
Yes you are right commission only. If we want to sell continuously, we can cooperate with the people there to become suppliers of the products we will sell. But if the supplier is in a tourist spot, the price is usually very expensive, so you have to look for another place that is more affordable.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
It's one of the things that are so popular now because people like to travel and they create vlogs through their phone and upload on Youtube and if they are monetized then they can earn money

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
doing PTP sites? LOL, as long as we have an internet connection we can do it anytime anywhere, right? okay serious answer, we can be traveler writers or bloggers or make youtube videos about your journey and add useful information to it,
It is more lucrative to travel as a blogger or a YouTuber than working on PTP platforms. Youtube can give you a lot of money on the long run.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
Every company have a Sales department and many are required to travel to get orders or to meet the customers so they do travel a lot and make money

Back