Can We Make Money While Traveling?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Every company have a Sales department and many are required to travel to get orders or to meet the customers so they do travel a lot and make money
Probably, but do you really like such a business venture if you get the opportunity?. Some companies also send their employees to foreign countries for business seminars.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
You can make money while travelling by posting your experience on travel blogger. You can equally make money by sharing your travelling experience with travel and tourism magazines and journals. A good example is National geography. They do pay handsomely and can employ you if your writing is top notched.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.045
Raw Dex
$0.003
You can buy few famous things where you are travelling and sell them on profit at your home town. Many people do this and make good profit. Also as other told you, you can be a travel blogger and post your experiences on the blogs.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can make money while travelling by posting your experience on travel blogger. You can equally make money by sharing your travelling experience with travel and tourism magazines and journals. A good example is National geography. They do pay handsomely and can employ you if your writing is top notched.
I think this is a very good idea people sharing your travel experience with tourism magazines. Do you have idea of how much they pay people to share their experience?.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I once worked in several campaigns for several brands, I did a lot of traveling but I did not have time to enjoy the place I visit because after the work done, I choose to sleep LOL

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is very nice to read about people's experiences in different countries because each country is unique and we have a lot of interesting things to learn.
Probably, I love to learn new things about different people and listen to first-hand experience of people about situations in some countries also. I also have dream of visiting many countries in the future.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.020
We can earn better while we are travelling, just we need to join few websites like shutterstock and getty images. Where we need to take the pictures of some beautiful places some flowers or anything looks good and upload it in the website so when the people visit and they purchase that photograph, we get a commission of it.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Probably, I love to learn new things about different people and listen to first-hand experience of people about situations in some countries also. I also have dream of visiting many countries in the future.
Yes, travelling is amazing. You learn so many things. I wish you to travel all over the world. :)

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah, most of them always visit so many countries around the world and narrate their experiences. A lot of people are always interested to watch.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.143
Many people make money from their travels and are travel bloggers or vloggers. They have a blog or a YouTube channel that they can monetize. The latter is what I’d like to do but I do not have the courage to do it for the time being.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Wow, that's wonderful. Greece is actually one of the countries I would like to visit someday.
Greece is near my country, Cyprus. We are all Greeks. The nationality, language and religion are the same but we are an independent country. Greece is a very beautiful country. I am sure that you will like it very much. I hope that you will visit it soon. You are also welcome to visit my country too. Cyprus is a small Greek island in the Mediterranean Sea with sandy beaches, hot weather, delicious food and friendly people. :)

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Greece is near my country, Cyprus. We are all Greeks. The nationality, language and religion are the same but we are an independent country. Greece is a very beautiful country. I am sure that you will like it very much. I hope that you will visit it soon. You are also welcome to visit my country too. Cyprus is a small Greek island in the Mediterranean Sea with sandy beaches, hot weather, delicious food and friendly people. :)
Wow, I have learnt something new today. I'll probably try as much as possible to visit both countries someday and have first-hand experience.

Back