Can you dance Tiktok Lol

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I want to know if you can dance Tiktok hehe. I dance Tiktok on my Facebook reels. I monetized my FACEBOOK REELS and was initiated by FB META. I also dance rock and roll, pop, modern , tango , cha-cha and more. After doing my 15 minutes walk I dance tiktok. I'm so busy as a bee lol. What about you? Can you dance any dance? LOL.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Im not good at dancing but sometimes I dance even tho I don't post it on social media maybe I should improve my dancing skills someday
Just dance and dance sooner or later your moves will be refined and also execute some exercises for that helps to become a good dancer.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I actually can dance different types of dance, so far I put my effort to it, even the TikTok dances, but I am not a tiktoker at all. I don't post videos
Whoaa, that is so amazing, but you can create Facebook Reels and monetize it. But the problem is the viewer if less viewers we won't get paid. I think there is a maximum number of viewers to get paid by Meta.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
For me I can't dance on the tiktok or any video content platforms. I however see alot of folks whose their dancing work for them in the tiktok and they are really making a killing with it.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
But this time I noticed that only few danced Tiktok perhaps it is banned in their place. I always noticed it in the facebook story portion. Maybe they are bored or not anymore interested to dance Tiktok unlike before.

Phavee

Unfamiliar
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.110
I can actually dance some of the tickets dance but not all of it, and i don't post too much there cause am not really serious with it for now lol. Might be more serious with it when i get a new phone then I'll start making videos. 😁

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I can actually dance some of the tickets dance but not all of it, and i don't post too much there cause am not really serious with it for now lol. Might be more serious with it when i get a new phone then I'll start making videos. 😁
Soon you will have a new celfone and can dance Tiktok and monetize it . Dancing is also a good exercise for the body and brain hehehe.

Samuzor

Complete Stranger
May 20, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Whoaa, that is so amazing, but you can create Facebook Reels and monetize it. But the problem is the viewer if less viewers we won't get paid. I think there is a maximum number of viewers to get paid by Meta.
If by meta you imply metaverse? Well thats true, you won't actually get paid if views are very low. And the thing is it takes time to grow audience, unless your contents are kind of unique in a weird way.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
If by meta you imply metaverse? Well thats true, you won't actually get paid if views are very low. And the thing is it takes time to grow audience, unless your contents are kind of unique in a weird way.
That's right we have to build a big community and let them impressed us in order to gain million viewers lol.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I want to know if you can dance Tiktok hehe. I dance Tiktok on my Facebook reels. I monetized my FACEBOOK REELS and was initiated by FB META. I also dance rock and roll, pop, modern , tango , cha-cha and more. After doing my 15 minutes walk I dance tiktok. I'm so busy as a bee lol. What about you? Can you dance any dance? LOL.
I don't like Tiktok but I love chacha. I love
disco dancing as it's an anything goes steps lol as long as your dance with the beat.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
No way. I am not dancer in real life or online. I ma not even use TikTok and my latest post on Facebook is more than 2 years alone. So no money for me in that area.

Back