Can You Get Rich with a Small Business?

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree with you to a large extent that business makingone rich is not necessarily about the size of the business. It is more of the demand, profit margins and turn over from the business.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes but it depends what you call rich small bussness often don't make much because their products are pricy but if you know how to manage it well you can of course make good money

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Getting rich with a small business depends on how well you grow your small business into a bigger one and maintain the business for a small business is not meant to make you Rich but rather to sustain you and you can define whether to grow the business or remain at the same level.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.000
Being rich even with a small business depends on how one can grow the small business into something big. You need to maintain the business to get the best off it.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.523
I have seen people build wealth with small businesses like barbing. For example, the guy that secured a space to barb in my university boys hostel became extremely rich in a matter of 6 months from a shade kind of barbing shop. Why did he become rich? High demand.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you Are good in proper business management, you can become rich there. It is not the size of your business that would guarantee your financial status but rather yr your management skills. Therefore, learn how to manage your business well in order to boost your financial status.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Not everyone has a lot of money to put into a business, and it's only a few that get that lucky stroke to make it big out of nowhere like Facebook or Amazon.
Is it possible to become wealthy just by having a small business? What's the secret to employ for that?
You can be able to get rich from your small business but the most important thing that is going to ensure that to happen is the level of commitment and dedication that you invest in that your small business to make it grow.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.020
There are so many examples that people becomes rich from small business, as in my nearby area a person started mixed meat with pulses business (haleem) in start he has one cart and now he is multimillionaire.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
A business making someone rich is not about the size of the business. It is all about demand, profit margins and turn over from the business. I have seen someone being rich from just retail of sachet water.
That's right I agree with you. A small business if the profits are good and consistent every day can make someone rich. I've also seen small traders who have a lot of assets from selling.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Not everyone has a lot of money to put into a business, and it's only a few that get that lucky stroke to make it big out of nowhere like Facebook or Amazon.
Is it possible to become wealthy just by having a small business? What's the secret to employ for that?

I have a classmate who is now one of the richest guy in town. He is a fisherman. He started small and even going to the sea with a group until he got his own boat and now he got plenty of commercial fishing boats. He no longer goes out into the sea. He just waits at the port and watches over when the vessels unload their catches.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
A business making someone rich is not about the size of the business. It is all about demand, profit margins and turn over from the business. I have seen someone being rich from just retail of sachet water.
This is true but there are times when it will be needed for the person to expand the business. It is not only about demand but sometimes how big the business of the person is

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is possible to get rich through small businesses. Little drop of water makes Ocean. Through dedication and seriousness, one can become rich.
Yes every small business can be profitible if you invest a lot of time and effort there are a lot of small bussnesses that makes really good income it takes a lot of time but it's possible

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is not about the size you can still build wealth with small businesses like selling pure water. For you to succeed you just have to be active and consistent

Back