Can You Get Rich with a Small Business?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Have you realized that there are certain businesses that cannot be done on a bigger scale. How would you expand a POS business to become a mega business?
you can do it in a bigger scale by having different branches in different locations. You can employ so many people to do it for you and you will make more profit.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
There's nothing impossible, a small business may grow fat depending on the interest of the business owner, his passion and his desires for a better life. The famous SM in the Philippines once started by the owner, the business tycoon Henry Sy with 8 pairs of slippers. He wore old and rugged but clean clothes, but after 8 years his business grow until he became a billionaire. We can't judge a small business.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.033
you can do it in a bigger scale by having different branches in different locations. You can employ so many people to do it for you and you will make more profit.
I have to agree with you on this. Although it is impossible to make one POS very large, you can have a chain of POS businesses. I just learnt something today.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.526
Raw Dex
$0.002
it is very possible once one can manage it well. you would
be on the road to making good money even from just executing small businesses. it is to have managerial skills

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It is possible to make money through small business. It is still possible to become extremely rich through small business. Google started from a garage. They could not afford to pay for a space. But take a look at the company now, it is one of the greatest company of all time.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
As for me, it doesn't matter if it's a small business, the most important thing is a lot of profit and not having a lot of debt. So, he can enlarge the business with the profits he achieves. I was once in that position, from an initial capital of hundreds of thousands to millions.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.550
A business making someone rich is not about the size of the business. It is all about demand, profit margins and turn over from the business. I have seen someone being rich from just retail of sachet water.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Not everyone has a lot of money to put into a business, and it's only a few that get that lucky stroke to make it big out of nowhere like Facebook or Amazon.
Is it possible to become wealthy just by having a small business? What's the secret to employ for that?
I always believe everything big now once started small and that's also the case of small business, when a small business makes profit steadily then with more effort , it may grow big and also get the business owner rich.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.313
Not everyone has a lot of money to put into a business, and it's only a few that get that lucky stroke to make it big out of nowhere like Facebook or Amazon.
Is it possible to become wealthy just by having a small business? What's the secret to employ for that?
I think to an extent one can get rich with small business but it might not be necessarily being stupendously rich, but can afford the basic Amenities or basic needs life, only if such individual maintains consistency and discipline in whatsoever business the person does.

Back