Can you have too many Faucets?

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is more to making a Faucet pay well that claiming from it (which is usually very slow). You need to search their website for other (and better) ways to increase your earnings and spend time online learning new strategies that are working for others. Once you have a handful of Faucets you are doing this with, you quickly discover your time is harder to schedule so you get everything done to improve your own strategy. So be careful to keep your attention focused on the bullseye and grow slowly.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
On my case I cant complete surveys and I find offerwalls a lot of work. So I gain faucets, as aslow as it is but in the end I end up happy. I am for faucet sites that have investment options so that I can growy faucets through that.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Nope it depends on you, the question is can you handle that many faucet sites? If you can handle it, then feel free to enter as many as you can.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
On my case I cant complete surveys and I find offerwalls a lot of work. So I gain faucets, as aslow as it is but in the end I end up happy. I am for faucet sites that have investment options so that I can grow faucets without having to be active on the site

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, the Faucets were not recommended to me as a source of income, as they require Jurassic times to be able to scrape together only a few pennies. In fact, of these, I only keep two in my spare time: Cointiply and Faucet Crypto.
Do you perhaps know a better one than these?
Thank you.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
When you work on faucets try combine active and passive timers. Where is difference? In active timers you must be on site and if you go in another tab, timers stop. In passive timers you, timer work even if you are in another tab. Combining this two, you can save some time working on two sites at same time.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, the income from these sites is very low. I don't look at them as a source of income and I do them for fun sometimes. Maybe I work on two sites at the same time, but only sometimes

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When you work on faucets try combine active and passive timers. Where is difference? In active timers you must be on site and if you go in another tab, timers stop. In passive timers you, timer work even if you are in another tab. Combining this two, you can save some time working on two sites at same time.
I have seen a lot of active timers for reading advertising, but not on Faucets. Who does that?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
Yes, the income from these sites is very low. I don't look at them as a source of income and I do them for fun sometimes. Maybe I work on two sites at the same time, but only sometimes
Yes, the faucets only claiming do not give much income it is best to use that money earned and put it to stake to generate more and more, there are faucets that allow you to do this, or if you can not take it to a decentralized wallet where you can do it too.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
I would like to learn this staking and like to know if how can we start staking and earn profits from it
Yes, you can for example do staking in many ways and many ways, in DutchyCorp for example you can invest in the Space token and put it in staking as I mentioned, you can stake in Cryptowin also in Bitcoin, you can stake in decentralized wallets in many tokens such as Polygon, Solana, Cosmos Atom, Algorand, Cardano ... I recommend for the latter that you download the Exodus wallet.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yes, you can for example do staking in many ways and many ways, in DutchyCorp for example you can invest in the Space token and put it in staking as I mentioned, you can stake in Cryptowin also in Bitcoin, you can stake in decentralized wallets in many tokens such as Polygon, Solana, Cosmos Atom, Algorand, Cardano ... I recommend for the latter that you download the Exodus wallet.
I am little slow with learning so thanks I'll learn about it and will try to stake

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One of the best is FreeBitco.in where you can buy FUN Tokens to lock for six months at 20% APR. If you work up to 12,500 Tokens you get extra bonuses to help your earning.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Faucets is waste of time for me. In fact, I believe faucets is scam of the worst order which most people fall for. After I lose two months of my time working on faucets, I have vowed never cross their path again.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
One of the best is FreeBitco.in where you can buy FUN Tokens to lock for six months at 20% APR. If you work up to 12,500 Tokens you get extra bonuses to help your earning.
yes, I forgot to comment freebitco.in this is also very good to do staking as long as you invest in their FUN token to raise premium levels, I currently do not use the 20% APY I use 10% only 1 month of staking and then I activate it again after a month.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, the faucets only claiming do not give much income it is best to use that money earned and put it to stake to generate more and more, there are faucets that allow you to do this, or if you can not take it to a decentralized wallet where you can do it too.
Yes. That's right. This is a good method. Although I generally prefer not to spend too much time on faucet sites because they take all your focus. I have to work on many sites in a day and it takes my time for a small amount of digital currency

Back