Can you have too many Faucets?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Even though at first I joined a lot of facuet sites, because a lot of time was wasted and the rewards were very poor, I left a lot of them and now there are only 2 faucet sites left, namely freebitcoin and Adbtc.top.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Even though at first I joined a lot of facuet sites, because a lot of time was wasted and the rewards were very poor, I left a lot of them and now there are only 2 faucet sites left, namely freebitcoin and Adbtc.top.
Yes these two sites are really good compared to others and they always pay. But in general, the income of these two sites is really low too unless you have active referrals

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Yes these two sites are really good compared to others and they always pay. But in general, the income of these two sites is really low too unless you have active referrals
I joined Adbtc.top since 2016, so it has reached 350 referrals, but now there are only 175 referrals, maybe more than half of them are active, as well as referrals to Freebitcoin have decreased a lot.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I joined Adbtc.top since 2016, so it has reached 350 referrals, but now there are only 175 referrals, maybe more than half of them are active, as well as referrals to Freebitcoin have decreased a lot.
Yes, I have been a member of these two sites for several years. Honestly, it was really worth it at that time if we consider the increase in the price of Bitcoin. Collecting bitcoins was really easy and if I had kept the bitcoins, maybe I would have a different life now. Yes, it was not a bad experience. But I don't know whether it is worth spending time now or not, but I am no longer active

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes. That's right. This is a good method. Although I generally prefer not to spend too much time on faucet sites because they take all your focus. I have to work on many sites in a day and it takes my time for a small amount of digital currency
When you have plenty of Active Shares, that's where the real money is. I currently have 1199 and it pays me 8,393 Satoshi a day, plus whatever I earn from the Faucet and taking Surveys.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am doing my best to keep 1-2 tabs open so that I can keep earning from some of my faucets even if the earnings are low
I don't know how you do it because when a tab, even open, another overlaps it, the Facet countdown does not decrease and consequently we do not receive the prize in question.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When you have plenty of Active Shares, that's where the real money is. I currently have 1199 and it pays me 8,393 Satoshi a day, plus whatever I earn from the Faucet and taking Surveys.
Well this is really good and worth your time. How did you get so many referrals? Did you pay for it and advertise it? Because I advertised in the past and got about 40 referralls, but after a while only 1 of them was active

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Man you are going to break the page as you keep accumulating shares, haha it is just a joke, let's hope Cryptowin goes ahead and you can complete your first Bitcoin there.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I don't know how you do it because when a tab, even open, another overlaps it, the Facet countdown does not decrease and consequently we do not receive the prize in question.
It happens some when I open 5-7 tabs open lol but that's OK. At least it works for some time and I'm able to earn some crypto

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
It happens some when I open 5-7 tabs open lol but that's OK. At least it works for some time and I'm able to earn some crypto
Yes, it is important if you are going to use a lot of faucets to have the ones that really give a fair payment and discard those that are not really beneficial i think

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One thing I noticed is that some faucet sites are not healthy and can harm your system. They open a lot of ads and open tabs that you may not notice. They are really destructive. You must clear the history and cache of your browser after use

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
yes, I forgot to comment freebitco.in this is also very good to do staking as long as you invest in their FUN token to raise premium levels, I currently do not use the 20% APY I use 10% only 1 month of staking and then I activate it again after a month.
I never heard about this one @oldbuddy I will look for it for sure, for now, I will enjoy doing cryptowin.io, and let's see how far I make there. wish me luck

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
One thing I noticed is that some faucet sites are not healthy and can harm your system. They open a lot of ads and open tabs that you may not notice. They are really destructive. You must clear the history and cache of your browser after use
Yes, it is convenient to clean the cache and cookies from time to time if you use them especially if you make shortlinks
I never heard about this one @oldbuddy I will look for it for sure, for now, I will enjoy doing cryptowin.io, and let's see how far I make there. wish me luck
Yes, I advise you to use it is very good this too.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
There is nothing wrong with having too many faucets as long as you can handle them
There is more to making a Faucet pay well that claiming from it (which is usually very slow). You need to search their website for other (and better) ways to increase your earnings and spend time online learning new strategies that are working for others. Once you have a handful of Faucets you are doing this with, you quickly discover your time is harder to schedule so you get everything done to improve your own strategy. So be careful to keep your attention focused on the bullseye and grow slowly.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, it is convenient to clean the cache and cookies from time to time if you use them especially if you make shortlinks
Yes, shortened links really hurt your system. They open a lot of ads without you asking and many of them are not healthy. My previous system was damaged and I no longer use these sites. I only use AdBTC sometimes, which is a good and healthy site

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.270
Well, the Faucets were not recommended to me as a source of income, as they require Jurassic times to be able to scrape together only a few pennies. In fact, of these, I only keep two in my spare time: Cointiply and Faucet Crypto.
Do you perhaps know a better one than these?
Thank you.
For Cointiply and Faucet Crypto are good but if you could say CoinpayU and Grab TC are also good additionnaly to Earn Bit Moon or Claim Bits or even Coinpot are also good manner to generate some extra income and also Coinpot pays directly to Coinex, also HateCoin pays to Binance directly.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Yes, shortened links really hurt your system. They open a lot of ads without you asking and many of them are not healthy. My previous system was damaged and I no longer use these sites. I only use AdBTC sometimes, which is a good and healthy site
It is better to try to avoid them, I usually do surveys especially and the PTC also although I do not do them frequently, since with the surveys I can earn $ 1 with each of them.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well this is really good and worth your time. How did you get so many referrals? Did you pay for it and advertise it? Because I advertised in the past and got about 40 referralls, but after a while only 1 of them was active
Active Shares are not from Referrals, they are from leaving your earnings on deposit to earn Daily Compound Interest and grow your balance to earn more every day.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
You are right. This is why better to join the legit ones that does not have any harmful redirects

Back