Can you have too many Faucets?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
They are worth about 30 Satoshi each if they reach maturity, so if you have very many you should regain your logon and pick up a few Satoshi while you wait for them to mature, then cashout your balance. It would only take you a few minutes a day.
Yes, I will try to login to the site tonight. And maybe I bought more tokens. I have no idea about this token. I just didn't know what to do with the satoshis and decided to buy tokens, maybe good things will happen in the future. What do you think about Fun Token?

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I will try to login to the site tonight. And maybe I bought more tokens. I have no idea about this token. I just didn't know what to do with the satoshis and decided to buy tokens, maybe good things will happen in the future. What do you think about Fun Token?
I have taken the Tokens I earned free and turned them into over two million Satoshi worth almost four hundred Dollars USD. If Bitcoin enters the Bull Market before I sell them, it could get interesting, and I am in no big hurry. Since I own 12,500 Tokens they bring some nice bonuses to the table to increase my working balance while I wait. I get seven free spins on the Wheel of Fortune every day and some bonus interest points here and there.

Last edited:

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.898
No I don't think so the problem is how to handle many faucet sites. it can be very tiring and boring st the same time If you can handle it, then that's good

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
Well you can really have both and use them all at once if you want, but it can be a bit tedious, that's why I only use the ones that have a way to win passively with staking or others, these are the best without a doubt.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
Today I spent lesser time on faucets but my overall earnings are more so I believe we need to think smartly
Honestly if you spend more time for example to the PTP forums you will earn more money, but well sometimes you do not feel so eager to write and you can try to get something out of the faucets that is easier.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Faucets is waste of time for me. In fact, I believe faucets is scam of the worst order which most people fall for. After I lose two months of my time working on faucets, I have vowed never cross their path again.
I feel the same way. I tried some faucet sites in the past but I gave them up soon because the earnings were too low. For this reason, I believe that it is a waste of time.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
I am not liking it because my earnings are low on faucets and many times those unnecessary captcha bothers me a lot
It is better then to dedicate your time to other types of profits, such as ptp forums, if your earnings are considered low it is not worth your time to tell the truth.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
Too many faucets mean low earnings we may get busy with these faucets and may not be able to reach even $1 daily earnings
I think having many faucets at once distracts you from other more profitable activities, at least I think so, if you want to earn passive in some faucets that give you that option is fine, but to be claiming in 10 faucets, I think it is not profitable.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it's better to work on a few websites, but those that are of high quality and pay good money for your work. There are many sites out there but most of them are not worth your time

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is more to making a Faucet pay well that claiming from it (which is usually very slow). You need to search their website for other (and better) ways to increase your earnings and spend time online learning new strategies that are working for others. Once you have a handful of Faucets you are doing this with, you quickly discover your time is harder to schedule so you get everything done to improve your own strategy. So be careful to keep your attention focused on the bullseye and grow slowly.
This is something that is not going to help a lot as most of the ways by which can earn better from any faucet site is by having a lot of downlines who are also to be very active in claiming the little coins that is being given there if not it will be very difficult for one to get a very high earning from sites that are faucets honestly speaking as I have done it several times too.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is something that is not going to help a lot as most of the ways by which can earn better from any faucet site is by having a lot of downlines who are also to be very active in claiming the little coins that is being given there if not it will be very difficult for one to get a very high earning from sites that are faucets honestly speaking as I have done it several times too.
Have you done it with a Faucet that pays Daily Compound Interest on any earnings you leave on deposit with them? I had not until I started getting serious about the two I use now in May, 2022. By using the Crypto I can earn online free (or USD I converted) I have accumulated 2.8 Million Satoshi that is earning me Daily Compound Interest every day. It's this interest that sets these two websites apart from anything else I have seen online and has allowed me to keep it growing while at the same time setting asside a few hundred dollars USD a month to protect my downside. It's not for everyone, but I have made a lot of profit flirting with danger online. I am not talking about $0.01 for making a post, but thousands per month using free earnings I expanded.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
It's my hopes that your can be allowed to have as much faucets as you wish to have. But you must remember that faucets need much of your time and attention so that you can earn a little Coins from them.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's my hopes that your can be allowed to have as much faucets as you wish to have. But you must remember that faucets need much of your time and attention so that you can earn a little Coins from them.
I don't know what Faucet you use with these requirements, but the ones I use have no requirements other than storing the profits and counting my money.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think having many faucets at once distracts you from other more profitable activities, at least I think so, if you want to earn passive in some faucets that give you that option is fine, but to be claiming in 10 faucets, I think it is not profitable.
Well said. Yes this is exactly what was happening with me and even now there are times when I only earn from faucets and the earnings are too low on them so I did well to leave these

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
Well said. Yes this is exactly what was happening with me and even now there are times when I only earn from faucets and the earnings are too low on them so I did well to leave these
If you are going to use faucets and want to make them profitable you must reinvest the profits obtained, I see no other way to earn something decent there to be honest.

Back