Can you invest all your money into something?

stan358

Unfamiliar
Aug 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.538
Business is risky and always be careful when investing your money. I would invest 90% of my money into any business that I have so much experience and knowledge about..

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.515
Raw Dex
$0.003
I can only do that if the form of the investment is very legit and profit guaranteed for that matter.
You said it right. We cannot afford to squander our hard money for nothing. We need to be wise and knowledgeable to invest the money to legit businesses and the like.

gwolf666

Unfamiliar
Sep 12, 2024
Dex
$1.842
Raw Dex
$0.151
not for the simple fact that investing ALL your money in a single thing, whatever it is, is absolutely STUPID, it is something extremely risky, unless you are willing to take charge of that enormous risk of knowing that you can end up losing everything. money, it is always advisable to invest a little of your money, the percentage depends on each personal situation and ALWAYS diversify into several investments to have several sources of income, but returning to the topic unless you are willing to take the risk or it is for a short time You should NEVER ever invest or deposit all your money in one place, diversification is essential in everything

Ava

Complete Stranger
Oct 5, 2024
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.180
No way this will be a foolish decision by someone to invest everything in same business I think if you are 100% sure about your investment then you have to invest 50% of your savings or capital then wait for profit.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.472
Just because we are 100 percent assured about profitability, this does not mean that we should invest all of our money into something. We cannot be sure and no one knows the future. Despite this, it would be a good idea to create a portfolio.

No way this will be a foolish decision by someone to invest everything in same business I think if you are 100% sure about your investment then you have to invest 50% of your savings or capital then wait for profit.

stan358

Unfamiliar
Aug 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.538
It is actually very risky to invest all your money into one particular investment. One is always advised to spread investment because no one could be too sure of any investment..

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.472
Many people would still like to invest in Bitcoin. However, it would be a really bad idea to I vest every thing in Bitcoin as of now. The conditions of Bitcoin are now no longer similar as they were in the year 2009.

Back