Can you quit offline for online

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Leaving only when you have good online job is a reasonable thing to do. but quitting ones offline job totally can be challenging if you don't have a stable income online
the key is "make sure you have a stable income from an online job" if not just do both jobs (offline and online), the more the merrier but it is your choice and stick with it, right?

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
It depends on personal preference. The desire for flexibility and control over my time were so much more important that I thought it would be better to quit, and hopefully, I can make as much I as I earn online in a year.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
so, you are really sure that your online job can cover all of your expenses? @Golden9 what do you do in this online world? you are not doing the PTP site only, right?
I am actually. Working on about three ptp forums or four of them can get me up to $3 a day even though I don't reach that target. I don't intend to rely on it forever though. I also am learning how to trade crypto, and have started a blog.

The goal is to get to $100 per month within a year from trading cryptocurrency and the blog only as a minimum, then scale from there.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree with you the key is to be sure you have a stable income from an online job before quitting. Doing thrb jboth jobs offline and online seem a lot better.
Post automatically merged:

Yesh that's the right thing to do it is better to quit online job only if quitting your offline job for offline job will give you a stable income too

Last edited:

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I agree with you the key is to be sure you have a stable income from an online job before quitting. Doing thrb jboth jobs offline and online seem a lot better.
Post automatically merged:

Yesh that's the right thing to do it is better to quit online job only if quitting your offline job for offline job will give you a stable income too
You are right
But some bloggers should not quit their blogging for offline job if they are already making money from it

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.000
it will be their perogative to not quit their blogging for offline job but I think if one csn run the two then it is better. you make money from both ends

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
it will be their perogative to not quit their blogging for offline job but I think if one csn run the two then it is better. you make money from both ends
Exacy
It will be better to be able to run the two. Well, some people are not good at it. Some people cannot handle two businesses at once

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
It's very impossible for people to quit their concrete and reliable offline jobs over online jobs. This is simply because Online job seems not very concrete and reliable as websites stops paying and go too often leaving the users jobless with their earnings forfeited.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It's very impossible for people to quit their concrete and reliable offline jobs over online jobs. This is simply because Online job seems not very concrete and reliable as websites stops paying and go too often leaving the users jobless with their earnings forfeited.
I think some people have online jobs that are reliable. To me, blogging is reliable to some extent

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Why not? If I can make more than what am making in offline business, i will quit immediately. Online business offer a better and advance way of making money than offline business. Online business is flexible and easy to manage without unnecessary hitches.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$5.390
Actually, I gave up working offline so that I can focus on my online career. I was earning offline as well as online but earning online was easier for me, therefore, I gave up working offline.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.610
Raw Dex
$0.000
I quit my full time offline job about 6 years ago and work as a freelancer for a better work life balance. I am still working offline as a freelancer. My translation work is my main source of income. Online surveys and post on RIF are just my side hustles. I'll continue to work both online and offline.

Back