Cant access Beermoneyforum

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.205
It's legit and trusted one. Mr. B has been very professional with running the site. There is a new owner there now if I am not wrong.. Many people are not aware of this new Chinese owner and still think that Mr.B is running it..Correct me if I am wrong with any of these information.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.590
Yes, I can confirm Mr. B had sold BMF last year and now it's run by other owners. But I haven't the least idea if the new owners are Chinese or whatever else nationality...

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.863
Raw Dex
$0.891
There is no problem but there are times when its not possible to access the forum as they are running updates or are down for security reasons

Kera

Somewhat Known
Jun 18, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This "beermoneyforum" is a really nasty forum and I advise people to stay away from this garbage forum. I don't know why people waste time on that forum.
You are saying this because most likely, you are a person that spams forums. I have heard too many good testimonies about beer money forum to believe you.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.472
You are saying this because most likely, you are a person that spams forums. I have heard too many good testimonies about beer money forum to believe you.

You don't even know me but still you falsely accuse me of spamming the forum. If you were to read my posts on that junk beermoneyforum, then you will realize that my posts are of higher quality. There is an entirety different reason why I am calling it a junk forum. The idiotic owner of beermoneyforum allows offensive content on his forum. He also promoted scam pyramid schemes there. So, don't accuse me of something I never did when you don't even know me.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.958
You don't even know me but still you falsely accuse me of spamming the forum. If you were to read my posts on that junk beermoneyforum, then you will realize that my posts are of higher quality. There is an entirety different reason why I am calling it a junk forum. The idiotic owner of beermoneyforum allows offensive content on his forum. He also promoted scam pyramid schemes there. So, don't accuse me of something I never did when you don't even know me.
I heard some bad things about him too. The forum does not care about users only to milk cash, plus it is made to milk money. No interesting discussion, no people to chat with, only company reviews, and does anybody give a shit about them? NO

King Belieal

Notable
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.001
Raw Dex
$0.401
I might slightly agree with you on this. But I doubt that Mr. B sees all those spam posts they are making on the forum.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.515
Raw Dex
$0.003
It has been a long time that I abandoned this site because of personal reason and that is I do not like it that much. I hope it is just a glitch that makes you experience this.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.472
It is not just about pay rates. The idiotic admin of beermoneyforum also promotes scam sites and also allows offensive content on his junk forum. This is what keeps me away from his garbage forum.
Post automatically merged:

@AruneBend - Exactly! Whenever you visit that junk forum beermoneyforum, you always tend to find a lots of ads on that garbage forum. Guess what? That ridiculous forum is full of ads related to gambling sites and you get bombarded by those ads all the time. This suggests that the idiotic owner if that forum is actually milking money as you stated, however, he is not actually paying the amount of money people deserve to get paid for posting in his trash forum.

Last edited:

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.472
It's not in the hands of admin because he's merely working there under those Chinese owners and following their instructions on it

If the stupid admin of beermoneyforum is working under so e other owners, then this admin should also work together with members and remove offensive content from his junk forum.

Back