AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been with them for many years doing surveys and games and sometimes I get products to test through surveys from them and get some nice amount of swagbucks through that also.
Maybe offers from swagbucks depend on from which country you are. It just seems to me that surveys are rare and if ever there is one that fits me it's very tiring.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.825
Congratulations on your payment. And wish you many more coming your way. To get paid from any site feels good. We all wait for the cashout. I have no personal experience with Swagbuck but I keep seeing the payment proofs on various forums.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Right it happens with me at times also. I love it when I get products to test.
I hope that kind of offers is available in the Philippines. By the way I searched you on Mylot but cannot find you, I am also relcap there. Are you a member of SCF? Most of us here are also there. We are also on Off topics which is owned by Jordan.

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I hope that kind of offers is available in the Philippines. By the way I searched you on Mylot but cannot find you, I am also relcap there. Are you a member of SCF? Most of us here are also there. We are also on Off topics which is owned by Jordan.
I went back and looked try Tina Dalasinski on mylot I have a picture of me with blonde hair. Don’t know what SCF is and as for off topics no I am not a member there.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$2.933
I am just waiting for my payment from the referral index forum and already got paid from the beer money forum plus no other payment arriving in at least 2 weeks so I am waiting patiently for RIF admin

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
We do not know the reason why for almost 3 weeks now, Jordan is not visible here. There is something wrong. Hoping it is not about his health or no payment for members.

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am just waiting for my payment from the referral index forum and already got paid from the beer money forum plus no other payment arriving in at least 2 weeks so I am waiting patiently for RIF admin
Congratulations on your payments I have not got paid yet from RIF just joined this month but pushing hard to get there
Post automatically merged:

I think he is on vacation and may be not wiling to contact anyone and last time too this happened and it was a long delay so lets wait for the admin to arrive
Right all you can do is wait if he is on vacation just means more you are getting closer for your next cashout

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I went back and looked try Tina Dalasinski on mylot I have a picture of me with blonde hair. Don’t know what SCF is and as for off topics no I am not a member there.
Yes, I see Tina Dalasinski there, SCF is a forum site but not a paid to post site. Most of us from here are there and we have a nice exchange of topics. If you want to join I can send you the link. I really do not know how the site will make money because it's not a paid to post forum but after a month I got 18 dollars from the site owner.

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I see Tina Dalasinski there, SCF is a forum site but not a paid to post site. Most of us from here are there and we have a nice exchange of topics. If you want to join I can send you the link. I really do not know how the site will make money because it's not a paid to post forum but after a month I got 18 dollars from the site owner.
Sure send me the link I am willing to try anything. And when you say paid $18, is it in PayPal?

Back