CashPirate

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
This is another mobile app wherein you can earn through taking surveys, downloading apps, and watching videos. Each video watching earns you coins, and the more you earn if watch videos. There are videos you will choose to watch. And then, you will also get a payment once refer the app to your friends. There is also a portal where you will click for a referral. For every signup, you will earn a bonus of 10% of their earnings. For the coin earnings, you may claim the payment through a gift card and you can also request a payment through PayPal. You may like to try to apply at CashPirate. Not all survey sites are bad for our tastes. We might stumble on a good one like the CashPirate app. It is a user-friendly app. I may try this next few days.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Once I used it, I reached the payment threshold and they never paid, for me this site does not work and it did not pay me if you respect your time, do not use it since the same thing that happened to me could happen to you, that is, they did not pay me.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.218
I too was a member for the site. I worked there for some time and I could often hear about people complaining about their delayed payment and some were not paid at all, I decided to quit.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
Once I used it, I reached the payment threshold and they never paid, for me this site does not work and it did not pay me if you respect your time, do not use it since the same thing that happened to me could happen to you, that is, they did not pay me.
Thank you for the feedback. The reviews told lies. They're describing the site as pure and gentle but the fact behind it is a total lie. I will stay away from that site.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
This is why it is good to always read reviews before joining a site or app. Many people complaining about their delayed payment is a red flag to quit the site or app.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
This is why it is good to always read reviews before joining a site or app. Many people complaining about their delayed payment is a red flag to quit the site or app.
The reviews are mostly positive. They might have programmed those reviews to trick people. I'm so thankful I haven't applied or downloaded the app. It would just create traffic to my mobile phone.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
It's very nice to get informed about one more site which really pays but now I had decided that in my limited time on internet I will work selectively.
Don't anymore work on that site. Please read the reply of @riberet19, she applied there made a cashout but she wasn't paid. She never received her payment, so let's stay away from that site.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.480
Raw Dex
$0.008
I have heard of this site and checked the reviews. I have thought of joining the site. However, from the comments by fellow members here, I dare not to join it.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
I have heard of this site and checked the reviews. I have thought of joining the site. However, from the comments by fellow members here, I dare not to join it.
That's the experience of,@riberet19 ,she is a member of this site made a cashout but payment never happened until this time. I've read their reviews and seemed good but it's the opposite.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Yes, from my point of view it is not reliable, because if you did not pay me without having done anything weird, it can happen to anyone, so they are not paying all users

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.003
I have heard of this website before but I was hesitant to join because of the mixed reviews. They did not pay some members which is a red flag. This is why it pays to read reviews at times.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
Yes, from my point of view it is not reliable, because if you did not pay me without having done anything weird, it can happen to anyone, so they are not paying all users
I'm so glad you're there telling members here that site not good to join. Their reviews are all fabricated to trap people and for what purpose? It's not good to even try.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I'm so glad you're there telling members here that site not good to join. Their reviews are all fabricated to trap people and for what purpose? It's not good to even try.
You are welcome my friend, this is a forum where we look for information where to make money right? It is my duty to alert users of a possible fraudulent platform.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
You are welcome my friend, this is a forum where we look for information where to make money right? It is my duty to alert users of a possible fraudulent platform.
Thank you once again, you helped me and others here. No one would try to download the app that plays havoc on users. I am hoping that the site will be shut down forever.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
[/QUOTE

Thanks for sharing information about this site
I may also check the review before signing up with them.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
It's not a good site. We better stay away from that site. It doesn't pay people. I am so thankful a member here shared her experience. She isn't paid on that site.

Back