Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.880
I agree there.
I would prefer a simple quiet time with my family with some lovely food and chit chat. That's the best way to celebrate it. I don't go overboard with the idea of spending a fortune to express our love.
That is also what we are doing at home bonding together, and eating nice food. I also buy moist cake, ice cream, cookies, beef, and chicken for lunch and dinner. I buy roses for my sister. She is very happy every Valentine's day because there are roses for her.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is also what we are doing at home bonding together, and eating nice food. I also buy moist cake, ice cream, cookies, beef, and chicken for lunch and dinner. I buy roses for my sister. She is very happy every Valentine's day because there are roses for her.
How I long to receive roses from a boyfriend on valentine's day lol, but it's just all wishful thinking now. I celebrate it with family and friends. When I was in Manila my boss would treat us to an expensive restaurant and give us tickets for shows.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.880
@relcap23 ,my boyfriend before gave me roses and black chocolate. I also received moist cake hehe. How nice to recall the yesterday that will never come back. This time my students give me roses and Jolibee burgers it's so fantastic.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@relcap23 ,my boyfriend before gave me roses and black chocolate. I also received moist cake hehe. How nice to recall the yesterday that will never come back. This time my students give me roses and Jolibee burgers it's so fantastic.
I will be in Subic on Valentine's day question question? . What's in store for me on that day lol. Last valentine's I received a rose from our supplier of roses lol. She gave all ladies in my department.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
That sounds so good.. Glad that you are so thoughtful about your sister. Well, I don't think that there would be a better way to celebrate Valentine's day.. It's around the corner. Hope you have a good one again this year with your family. Your meal sound delicious and filling.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.880
@arunima ,thank you, that is how I celebrate valentine with ma family giving roses to my dear sisters likewise buying beef, chicken, fish to grill, fruits and ice cream. They're so excited when this day comes.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
@arunima ,thank you, that is how I celebrate valentine with ma family giving roses to my dear sisters likewise buying beef, chicken, fish to grill, fruits and ice cream. They're so excited when this day comes.
I didn't realise that it's tomorrow. I have not planned anything yet. I will just put some good food on table tomorrow night for dinner. I have a working day tomorrow and so is it for others in the family. We can't plan much.
Have a good one this year too.

Back