Coinbase wallet

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.018
Coinbase Wallet allows users to store cryptocurrency themselves instead of keeping it in the custody of Coinbase. This wallet supports Thousands of assets
it can be converted to cold storage: and has staking/DeFi support

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.195
Coinbase is a very trusted crypto wallet, safe because assets at Coinbase are insured in USD, a crypto trading platform is also available.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have used CoinBase for many years, but my simple reason is you can't send Bitcoin through the mail yet amd most other websites charge high fees. With CoinBase I can send to other CoinBase members with no fees at all.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Coinbase Wallet allows users to store cryptocurrency themselves instead of keeping it in the custody of Coinbase. This wallet supports Thousands of assets
Wow Coinbase sounds super versatile Its cool that it supports thousands of assets and can be converted to cold storage.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Coinbase are always trying to emulate binance in all areas but binance still remain the best because they lunch the coinbase pay after binance as been using Binance pay for a very long time.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Coinbase is one of the most secure crypto-currency exchange platform around the internet and the world generally. It is very secure in my own opinion because I know some people who uses it.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
But the cryptocurrency are stored on coinbase network and we don't have full access to the coin because we are not given pass phrase or private key to write down.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
But the cryptocurrency are stored on coinbase network and we don't have full access to the coin because we are not given pass phrase or private key to write down.
I think coinbase wallet is just like any think coinbase wallet is just like any other cryptocurrency wallet, but you have to write the phrases and keep it safe just like safepal.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think coinbase wallet is just like any think coinbase wallet is just like any other cryptocurrency wallet, but you have to write the phrases and keep it safe just like safepal.
But have you been shown an option to save your pass phrase before? Because since I have been using the wallet more than 5 years now, I have never seen an option to save pass phrase before

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
But have you been shown an option to save your pass phrase before? Because since I have been using the wallet more than 5 years now, I have never seen an option to save pass phrase before
I personally do not use coinbase instead I use safepal, trust wallet and metamask. I am even planning to buy a cold wallet when the funds comes.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I personally do not use coinbase instead I use safepal, trust wallet and metamask. I am even planning to buy a cold wallet when the funds comes.
What is it that you see in cold wallet. I don't like the wallet because if any thing should happen to the wallet like damage or been stollen then our coin will be gone. Trust wallet, coinomi is still a better way to save our coin

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.000
Coin based wallet remain very secured I am using it from last 2 years, and not a single time I get any complain about it. Whenever the price of any Crypto currency lower down I purchase it and when I see as its price is hitting high then I sell from here.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What is it that you see in cold wallet. I don't like the wallet because if any thing should happen to the wallet like damage or been stollen then our coin will be gone. Trust wallet, coinomi is still a better way to save our coin
The reason coldwallet is good is because it cannot be hacked. That is why it is better than hot wallet that hackers can access.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The reason coldwallet is good is because it cannot be hacked. That is why it is better than hot wallet that hackers can access.
I know that it can not be hacked, so as offline wallet that will generate pass phrase for us can never be hacked. It is good but offline wallet like coinomi is better

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A lot of user have complain about coinbase wallet. Some say that there is deduction from there wallets. Some are complain that transfer can take more than 3 days. I prefer trust wallet and Binance per everything relating to cryptocurrency. Moreover, I heard that coinbase charge exorbitant fees.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know that it can not be hacked, so as offline wallet that will generate pass phrase for us can never be hacked. It is good but offline wallet like coinomi is better
I don't know much about coinomi but I would like to give it a try. The downside about cold wallet is that you will pay before you have access

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.150
I have used CoinBase for many years, but my simple reason is you can't send Bitcoin through the mail yet amd most other websites charge high fees. With CoinBase I can send to other CoinBase members with no fees at all.
I use Coinbase wallet and exchange. In fact, Coinbase is the first crypto wallet/exchange I started using. However, you can also send crypto for free on Binance (when the transfer is between members). The major problem with coinbase is it does not offer full functionality in many countries.

Back