Coinbase wallet

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What I know is Coinbase cannot work in the best way for us as it does for USA users so we need to think about it before trying
Yeah, but anyone can use the coinbase wallet to store their cryptocurrency. But people in the United States have full access to the functionality.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In fact, as wallet I prefer Coinbase over the more popular Binance. After all, it is much easier for me to use. Anyway most users complain that it has the only flaw to have higher transaction fees compared to Binance.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's true, if you are using binance you will see that the transaction fees is always very small. It also depends on the kind of cryptocurrency you are transacting with.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Indeed allso because for now, the cryptocurrency in question for me on Coinbase is the Bitcoin. When I want to withdraw, I transfer the respective value into my Euro wallet.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't know much about coinomi but I would like to give it a try. The downside about cold wallet is that you will pay before you have access
Not that you will pay to have access to them but you will buy them and it will be yours forever. But coinomi wallet can be downloaded for free on play store

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Not that you will pay to have access to them but you will buy them and it will be yours forever. But coinomi wallet can be downloaded for free on play store
Of course that is what I am talking about. You have to pay to buy them and have access to them forever.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I do not like the coinbase wallet very much to tell the truth, I remember that I downloaded it at the time because they gave away $ 4 in ethereum for doing it, but when I explored it I did not like it

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well with this I have deduced that, for better or worse, sooner or later I will have to learn to use Binance as my default wallet. I say this because a person couldn't pay me there, via BTCH!!(n)(n)

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Well with this I have deduced that, for better or worse, sooner or later I will have to learn to use Binance as my default wallet. I say this because a person couldn't pay me there, via BTCH!!(n)(n)
Yes, you are right, recently delisted the coins of BCH, XRP, stellar and another cryptocurrency which right now I do not remember, supposedly for low volume of transactions, we are sure that something has to do with US regulations, because XRP has a lot of volume of transactions but is engaged in a lawsuit with the SEC, the regulatory body of the US markets, sure here there is cat locked up.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.443
Yes I agree with you concerning this type of wallet. However my experience with it it's not so good. I find it too complicated to use. Probably I am not used to the sector.
Post automatically merged:

This year is not too bad for me as far as my Online earning is concerned. If I can make a roughly calculated conclusion on the earnings for this year I think it $50

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, you are right, recently delisted the coins of BCH, XRP, stellar and another cryptocurrency which right now I do not remember, supposedly for low volume of transactions, we are sure that something has to do with US regulations, because XRP has a lot of volume of transactions but is engaged in a lawsuit with the SEC, the regulatory body of the US markets, sure here there is cat locked up.
In fact, a person did not want to reward me in BTC, because the transaction fees are too high, so he told me to choose Tron or BCH, well, it seems to me that neither of these two cryptocurrencies is present on Coinbase anymore.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
In fact, a person did not want to reward me in BTC, because the transaction fees are too high, so he told me to choose Tron or BCH, well, it seems to me that neither of these two cryptocurrencies is present on Coinbase anymore.
In short, they will have to do something if what they want is to keep the exchange afloat, because fewer and fewer people use it and its functionalities are decreasing, a disaster, and that they do not admit BCH is scandalous too.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In short, they will have to do something if what they want is to keep the exchange afloat, because fewer and fewer people use it and its functionalities are decreasing, a disaster, and that they do not admit BCH is scandalous too.
Indeed, but they will never leave the Bitcoin which is the cornerstone of all cryptocurrencies, but nevertheless it is still known by many that it involves high transaction costs.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Indeed, but they will never leave the Bitcoin which is the cornerstone of all cryptocurrencies, but nevertheless it is still known by many that it involves high transaction costs.
Yes, of course if they remove bitcoin and the exchange falls apart, but in general they must improve a lot, I keep staying with kraken, which always works well and has everything I need included bch

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
KRAKEN? This is the first time I've heard of this. But...

kraken.JPG
I immediately search on Google and here is it. Moreover I notice that it is in the Italian version, very good (y) (y)
For that reason, I kindly ask you: does it have the same functions as Binance?
Thank you.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
KRAKEN? This is the first time I've heard of this. But...

View attachment 1676
I immediately search on Google and here is it. Moreover I notice that it is in the Italian version, very good (y) (y)
For that reason, I kindly ask you: does it have the same functions as Binance?
Thank you.
It is the oldest exchange so far is since 2011, and there have been no problems, it is regulated in the state of wyoming as a bank also, on the other hand you have many functions I do not know if the same as binance since I am not a member of binance, but you have staking, purchase with credit card / debit sale exchange of many coins and tokens, It has staking, P2P purchases and the withdrawal commissions are quite competitive for example of bitcoin are 1000 Satoshi per withdrawal to wallet etc. I recommend you try it, you will not be disappointed

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is the oldest exchange so far is since 2011, and there have been no problems, it is regulated in the state of wyoming as a bank also, on the other hand you have many functions I do not know if the same as binance since I am not a member of binance, but you have staking, purchase with credit card / debit sale exchange of many coins and tokens, It has staking, P2P purchases and the withdrawal commissions are quite competitive for example of bitcoin are 1000 Satoshi per withdrawal to wallet etc. I recommend you try it, you will not be disappointed
I agree that I could try it. But I have not found in the FAQs no mention about it is also possible to withdraw from crypto to my Paypal account there.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I agree that I could try it. But I have not found in the FAQs no mention about it is also possible to withdraw from crypto to my Paypal account there.
I think that option does not have it, to be honest I never saw that you could withdraw to PayPal, I have always done it directly to a bank account, but there are some videos that seem to explain how to pass money from kraken to PayPal, I do not know

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think that option does not have it, to be honest I never saw that you could withdraw to PayPal, I have always done it directly to a bank account, but there are some videos that seem to explain how to pass money from kraken to PayPal, I do not know
Well, honestly speaking, I would need that it to support my Paypal account as well. However as you said, I'll try to see on Youtube, if there were any videos that explain if Kraken this was possible
Thank you.

Back