Combined income of your family

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.580
It is good that you know your weakness and you are working on rectifying it. That's a step that would bolster your finances in the long run
Thank you, there is a need for us to work and save for our future selves once get old or reach retirement age. My sisters are the ones buying for the food consumptions and I volunteered to pay al, the bills.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.580
I never owned a credit card. I believe when you have them you will start spending more money.
It is very true we just buy cashless but the monthly bill is inevitable with suffocating interest. I have now peace of mind after I surrendered my credit cards. They're tempting me to shop here shop there.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Only me and my wife shoulder the expenses of our household. We are still a growing family with only three kids that are still in primary school. Though it have not been easy because the inflation rate in my country now is so high that to eat three meal daily is so difficult.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I never owned a credit card. I believe when you have them you will start spending more money.
Credit cards are not for people who don't have financial discipline. I am among that category and I would never have a credit card. You would just be spending money that is not yours impulsively.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.210
Raw Dex
$0.010
Nowadays the condition has changed, as previously when we were child only our father was working and we all were getting the benefit from it, but now a days almost all the family members are required to do some work to earn money

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Nowadays the condition has changed, as previously when we were child only our father was working and we all were getting the benefit from it, but now a days almost all the family members are required to do some work to earn money
One's person's income can't sustain a family this days. Even those who are earning high income, their kids are working to support.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Surveys always ask of the combined income of your household excluding tax. I’m not sure if we make 100,000 a month. My siblings are all single so they don’t have their own families so they are able to contribute to the family expenses. My father is old but he still works as a driver. My mother has no work but just plain housewife. I have a store which I’m able to earn just for myself. How many in your family shoulder the monthly expenses?:)

My uncle have this kind of saving or income strategy with his wife. It works for them but I'm not sure if I would be interested in doing that too.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One's person's income can't sustain a family this days. Even those who are earning high income, their kids are working to support.
Yes with the way things are now, most especially in Nigeria, everyone in the family need to be working in order to meet up with all their needs. And it's important too to start teaching kids to how to make money

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.613
There is no one in my household that is working on the formal sector. However we earn very little after combining of our little earnings that we garner from the small hustles that we make for a living.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.550
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sad to say in my family, only one have a regular income, and that's my brother, he supported me, who can't find a job for myself, as well as he supported too my mother who is in her prime of her life now.
I do hope that you can have your own job to help out your brother and share things up in the house. As for me, I do have my regular job online but it is not enough not to have some other stunts online. Why not try to be a virtual teacher?

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is the reason why I am not into survey sites. They always ask this question and I feel not comfortable answering it. For me, it is a confidential thing not to say.
Asking one's income is actually one of the hardest question for a researcher especially if it's a face to face interview. Some survey sites has an option for those who prefer not to say.

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do hope that you can have your own job to help out your brother and share things up in the house. As for me, I do have my regular job online but it is not enough not to have some other stunts online. Why not try to be a virtual teacher?
I did tried it before, but no luck to pass their qualification, but I'm planning to try again, maybe it will be different this time around.

Back